LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wait, wait, wait! I'm confused now. So, you nikkas are killing Bron for passing to others late in the game when Stevie-fukking-Wonder could see that he was shooting like shyt?

What kind of shyt is that:skip:? You nikkas are some of the most illogical motherfukkers I've ever seen. I see why you nikkas adore Kobe, and have your bedroom walls' adorned with his iconic moments in poster form. Cuz could be 2-24, but because he's the alpha, he's supposed to ballhog...:skip:.

kobe would shoot like shyt some games and still hit the clutch shots at the end :yeshrug:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You made a thread seconds after a December NBA game with a legitimately clear "I'm a Kobe dikkrider...watch this" thread title and asking me how you got exposed? :russ:

I don't need to know the rest of your post history. This thread is MORE than enough.

Y'all nikkas, man.

Wait, where did I mention Kobe in this thread?

:dead:

You mentioned him more times than I did

giphy.gif

"Yall nikkas, man"

Just maybe I'm dissapointed in how he's been playing as a member of my favorite team. It ain't that deep or worthy enough to tuck your balls in and cry about it

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Bro, this thread was literally made seconds after the final buzzer. With about 8 minutes into the 4th quarter this dude @CantStop was fiendin at his phone with this thread cued up, waiting to click "create thread". Clown shyt. And him and other Kobe dikksuckers like that cac @Sccit on here got the nerve to try to insult nikkas intelligence by telling dudes they do nut ass shyt like that because they're disappointed Lakers fans. The truth is they do the shyt because they can't stand that there's a player over the last 20 years who alot of people rightfully consider better than their little crush. The shyt is limpwristed fakkitry at an unbelievable level.

Bron had a bad game in December in his 17th season at 35 years old. These nikkas crickets when anybody brings up how much of a detriment Kobe was to his teams in his final 3 or so seasons of his career and how many subpar playoff games he's had in his career. Clown shyt.
This ninja is really hurt :dead:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Man you dudes make these threads then juelz your way through the win streaks and triple doubles.Also Kobe was terrible at LeBron age not to mention a coach killer.They had to bring in s coach just to kiss his ass.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
everything you said about Kobes game 7 is false you're just rambling nonsense while 99% of the LeGBT members on the forum took the L

the gif represents you running in to cape for your boy:cape::wrist:

Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif

also, I'm a Laker fan posting in Laker threads. No one is "following you" dumbass :dead:
If it’s wrong. Prove it. Tell me about the 4th quarter of game 7 instead of just posting stupid gifs. Because I remember the game vividly. You literally never prove anything. Your formula is “something something Bron stans LOL :dead: :laff:*gif*”

Your posts have no substance or intelligence. You don’t even actually understand basketball. You thought that LeBron, whose worst shooting season outside his rookie year is better than Kobe's BEST, averaged more missed FGs per season than Kobe based on total misses, and even after other posters went out their way to explain how fukking stupid you are you stood firm in your idiocy. You legitimately sat there, and tried to suggest Kobe fukking Bryant is more efficient than LeBron James because he had less total misses, in a season in which he only played 6 games to LeBron's 70+. :laff:

You are a moron, and a dikk rider, and a stalker. You follow me even into TLR. You aren't the only Laker fan posting in Laker threads yet you're the only one who consistently feels the need to ride my dikk every time I post and it's because I live rent free in your head after sonning you countless times. And each time you quote me, you only continue to prove my point. :umad:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Wait, where did I mention Kobe in this thread?

:dead:

You mentioned him more times than I did

giphy.gif

"Yall nikkas, man"

Just maybe I'm dissapointed in how he's been playing as a member of my favorite team. It ain't that deep or worthy enough to tuck your balls in and cry about it

HOMOTIONAL PROJECTING AT ITS FINEST

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The plays are not contextually similar. Kyrie and Rays shots are only possible because LeBron did something clutch literally the play before. Kyrie doesn’t take that 3 if LeBron doesn’t block Iguodala and Allen’s shot means nothing if LeBron doesn’t knock down a 3 the possession before. In Game 7 of 2010 Kobe shot 6-24 and literally every major FG scored in the 4th quarter was made by someone not named Kobe Bryant. Even Kobe’s final FTs to pad the lead were the result of Pau offensive rebounding his initial bricked 3 and giving it back to him to draw a foul. Then when the buzzer sounded Kobe jumped on the scorers table and the world slurped him when had fukk all to do with the W :dead:

I’m not even going to point out the hilarious irony in you talking about “find your father” as you threaten to beat a nikka up over the internet. Obviously yours failed you, you fakkit :dead:

So Kyrie didn't hit the game winner and didn't bail out Lebron because of the block but Artest bailed out Kobe despite the fact that Lakers were already up. :comeon:

The Iggy block didn't set up the shyt for Kyrie. That was a pnr iso play specifically for Kyrie in the half set. That wasn't a transition shot. Even if Iggy made the layup and the block never happened, your thought process brought you to the conclusion that Kyrie doesn't take a 3 that he HAS to win the game when we saw him take a 3 that he didn't? :mjlol:They'd be up 2 if Iggy made it so his 3 is still a game winner. Nothing about who Kyrie is says he doesn't take that 3 in iso if they are down 2. The odds go up that he takes that 3 than the one he took when it was tied.

Again, since you're slow on the uptake, if Kyrie's game winner and Rays game winner isn't a bailout when they don't win the game if they don't make it. Then there is no way Artest hitting a 3 when the Lakers were already up 3 can count as a bailout either. All that other shyt you talking is conjecture.

The real answer is they were either all bailouts which is fine, or none were which is also fine. But you too much of a fakkit to understand that.

Every major FG in the 4th was made by someone not named Kobe but no player on EITHER team made more than 2 FGs and most only made 1 so you say that like it's supposed to mean something when Kobe was still the scoring leader in the 4th for both teams because he kept attacking despite the bad shooting and getting to the line.

And now you upset cause you can't call people names without someone pointing out that you can't do shyt but that. Then you start crying about being threatened and you wanna call someone else a bytch and a fakkit. You a stain nikka. Straight victim.
:mjlol: