LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
if we beat the Bucks and Clips i guarantee OP would've made a thread praising bron and the team.

giphy.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you man. I went from the MJ superstan to Bron being my guy and I’ve accepted that they are 2 different kind of players but this guy has so many moments that make me wanna throw my TV out the window. Screaming at the TV to “:damn: back these lil nikkas down and win the game :damn:He’s the only GOAT tier player that I feel his fans have more confidence in his game than he does.

:wow:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if we beat the Bucks and Clips i guarantee OP would've made a thread praising bron and the team. these were the games we were waiting for because we know our hot start was against a lot of shytty teams

this is a fact that these bron groupies don't understand.

I haven't made one thread about our record, the #1 seed at all. I said I'm waiting to see if we can do this against the top teams. we haven't been able to and there's been 1 common denominator as to why

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I get that but there’s just certain things I notice from the outside looking in (I’m a Knicks and Sixers fan so I have no dog in this fight) For example, Giannis played like shyt today and Bucks fans rightfully called him out...for this game, not his whole damn career lol. There’s just a certain energy some Laker fans have when Bron loses where the focus is on Bron’s entire legacy and how he compares to Kobe rather than...his performance in one game.

It would be like if a Bucks fan made a thread talking about Giannis being a fraud who can’t compare to Kareem whenever he had a bad game. Or Sixers fans calling Embiid a fraud who can’t compare to Iverson if Embiid has a bad game. If people would just keep it a buck and say they’re Kobe fans rather than Laker fans I’d respect it more but a lot of people are being disingenuous calling themselves Laker fans. Not all, and I’m not even saying you fall under that camp. But certain posters here and on other forums/twitter are guilty of this and I don’t see it with any other stanbase

and to be completely fair, there are a lot of LeBron fans fronting like they’re Lakers fans as well, so both sides are guilty of this

Bruh Giannis is Milwaukee, that's their guy who grew up in front of their eyes. Bron hasn't accomplished a single thing in a Laker jersey, yet his fans want us to fawn over him. What he's done his first 15 years of his career means zero to us

Daps
This is why I never understood the absurd comparisons to Jordan. This cat is not even close to Jordan's level. Forget defense, which Lebron rarely ever plays, offensively he's not near Jordan. MJ possessed the best midrange jumper in the history of the game. Bron's jumpshot is mediocre. You always hold your breath when he lets one fly.

That's why the question with him is "If Lebron's shot is falling tonight". No one (hardly) ever used that phrase for MJ. Jordan destroyed teams with his midrange in the 4th quarter. His jumper fell on most nights. With Lebron you never know when his shot falls.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I see where y'all coming from, the problem from a laker fan standpoint is that our previous franchise legend didnt flip a switch in the playoffs....nikka acted like every game was game 7. I'm still confident in Bron in the playoffs for sure, but games like this are just annoying for LWO nikkas to stomach. The passive aggressiveness, the lack of go to moves in the clutch, sprinting across court to sit on Kevin Hart's lap. All of it put together is :hhh:

No argument from me here!

He sure aint Jordan and thats 4 damn sho.

Jordan developed that fadeaway jumper in his late career and that shyt was ungaurdable and a beauty to watch

Lebron never developed anything accept trying to get attention

Bron got the fadeaway game. He doesnt pull that out enough because I think either a)he doesn't trust it, or b)he doesnt think he needs it...

But the idea that he can't play out the post or have a midrange game has been proven false long ago. Why he doesnt get in his bag on it more, only he can answer, and I do wish he used his full arsenal more. But it ain't cause he don't have it...

Did LeBron guard Kawhi at all tonight?

Yes, several times, but he got in foul trouble early and switched off him most of the middle periods. He took Kawhi a few possessions late, but the Clippers switched other defenders on Kawhi and he got to the line...

Kawhi scored 7 of his 11 4thQ points at the line, and offensively was mostly quiet after the 1stQ. Wasn't like he was just j'ing everything out there, but overall he had a good game, and was the best player on the floor tonight...

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I never understood the absurd comparisons to Jordan. This cat is not even close to Jordan's level. Forget defense, which Lebron rarely ever plays, offensively he's not near Jordan. MJ possessed the best midrange jumper in the history of the game. Bron's jumpshot is mediocre. You always hold your breath when he lets one fly.

That's why the question with him is "If Lebron's shot is falling tonight". No one (hardly) ever used that phrase for MJ. Jordan destroyed teams with his midrange in the 4th quarter. His jumper fell on most nights. With Lebron you never know when his shot falls.

His lack of midrange at this stage of his career is mind boggling.

If dude does get into the mid range, he'll circle back to shoot a 3 or drive. It's so strange to me.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kawhi gets credit from one legendary playoff run as being the hottest thing around. Disappears in spots and gets worked by other superstars in others, not a word from Basketball Culture...

A guy who literally has dozens of iconic playoff moments, probably 10 legendary playoff runs, gets shot down with every bad play, bad game, every loss his team takes. This is why nikkas defend LeBron, the energy has never been the same for other superstars as it is for him. Never...

Well lebron better win his 4th ring this season and dont let Kawhi tied him with 3 rings

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The original poster said “pity LeBron didn’t have Pau and Metta World Peace to bail him out.” An obvious jab at Kobe. You responded with gifs of the Ray/Kyrie shots, clearly to defend Bean. I responded by breaking down why the plays are different from Kobe’s 2010 finals performance and even went further by explaining that Kobe isn’t more clutch than Bron in any way, shape or form, with numbers to back it.

You’re now backtracking and genuinely trying to act like the discussion was not a LeBron v Kobe debate when the ONLY reason you chose to respond to the poster you responded to is because he slighted Kobe in the first place. You are the textbook definition of a bytch ass nikka :dead:
Pointing out errors doesn't make you anything other than observant you stupid muthafukka. :mjlol:
Nothing but logic needs to be defended. Saying one player was bailed out by teammates as if the same player he using in his comparison wasn't bailed out by teammates is stupidity, not just an error.

And there ain't a fukking thing you could possibly do to this so called bytch ass nikka other than be relieved you ain't local to know better. You need to find your father.

Daps
His lack of midrange at this stage of his career is mind boggling.

If dude does get into the mid range, he'll circle back to shoot a 3 or drive. It's so strange to me.
He just doesn't have the talent for it I guess, that's just how it is. Even in his younger years his game was mostly drives and speculative 3 point attempts. Some years he's been a good 3 point shooter, other years he's been mediocre. His midrange game has always been poor.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Both of these plays literally only happened because LeBron made a clutch play (three in 2013, block in 2016) to even put them in a position to take that shot.

Let’s talk about the fact that “unclutch” LeBron hit 4 buzzer beaters in the 2018 playoffs and is the ALL TIME PLAYOFF LEADER in game winners, a list where “clutch” Kobe is MIA. :mjlol:

The greatest irony of Kobe’s career is that ALL OF his greatest feats happened in the regular season. Was consistently worse in the playoffs, has mediocre all time NBA finals stats (averaged 13ppg for one of his “rangz”), and has practically 0 memorable playoff moments. :yeshrug:

Nikka u high

09 vs Denver, G7 vs Portland in 2000, G4 vs Phx in 06, G4 vs Indy in the 00 Finals, G6 vs Phx in 10, and countless others

He averaged 15 bc he was intentionally injured in the first quarter of g2 by Jalen Rose. He missed 3+ qtrs and messed up his scoring avg.

Kobe was the closer for those 3peat Lakers. Every close game, possessions ran through Kob.

If you don't know, then don't spew lies

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bron wants to coast to a title. It's all fun and games when you blowing teams out but the minute the heat turns up he freezes. Next best option is an injury prone big man who SHOULD be utterly dominant but instead is just...existing. That lack of heart and drive comes from the top down.

Few more losses and Bron's team will start their yearly "get the coach fired" game.

Bron is the PG, its his job to get Brow the ball. Brow could not be stopped inside the 3 pt line but didn't get the rock enough

There's no reason Bron should have more FGA vs the Clips than Brow