LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Five plays:

-Lebron one legged three
-AD on Harrell iso down 2, fade-away 18 footer
-AD foul on Lou Will in transition after he missed
-Lebron passing up a layup to give KCP an open three
-Lebron dribbling out the clock at the end and not getting a shot off

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I see where y'all coming from, the problem from a laker fan standpoint is that our previous franchise legend didnt flip a switch in the playoffs....nikka acted like every game was game 7. I'm still confident in Bron in the playoffs for sure, but games like this are just annoying for LWO nikkas to stomach. The passive aggressiveness, the lack of go to moves in the clutch, sprinting across court to sit on Kevin Hart's lap. All of it put together is :hhh:
I get that and the funny thing is Kobe is my GOAT, but they just two different cats. And I didn't even know what Bron was doing in that last possession down the stretch. BUT, if you take two different routes to get to the same destination, its cool in my book long as you get there:manny:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I see where y'all coming from, the problem from a laker fan standpoint is that our previous franchise legend didnt flip a switch in the playoffs....nikka acted like every game was game 7. I'm still confident in Bron in the playoffs for sure, but games like this are just annoying for LWO nikkas to stomach. The passive aggressiveness, the lack of go to moves in the clutch, sprinting across court to sit on Kevin Hart's lap. All of it put together is :hhh:
I hear you man. I went from the MJ superstan to Bron being my guy and I’ve accepted that they are 2 different kind of players but this guy has so many moments that make me wanna throw my TV out the window. Screaming at the TV to “:damn: back these lil nikkas down and win the game :damn:” He’s the only GOAT tier player that I feel his fans have more confidence in his game than he does.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always thought bron would level up to a old man game. Boy was I wrong. Breh lacks of skills look pitiful out there. No go to move, footwork suspect at best, handles super shakey and cant even shoot fts. :hhh:

If breh ain't surrounded by knock down shooters forget about it. Kicking the ball out after a drive ain't something that should be relied on. The zone kills the lakers too

He sure aint Jordan and thats 4 damn sho.

Jordan developed that fadeaway jumper in his late career and that shyt was ungaurdable and a beauty to watch

Lebron never developed anything accept trying to get attention

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Wait, wait, wait! I'm confused now. So, you nikkas are killing Bron for passing to others late in the game when Stevie-fukking-Wonder could see that he was shooting like shyt?

What kind of shyt is that:skip:? You nikkas are some of the most illogical motherfukkers I've ever seen. I see why you nikkas adore Kobe, and have your bedroom walls' adorned with his iconic moments in poster form. Cuz could be 2-24, but because he's the alpha, he's supposed to ballhog...:skip:.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
if we beat the Bucks and Clips i guarantee OP would've made a thread praising bron and the team. these were the games we were waiting for because we know our hot start was against a lot of shytty teams
I still remember yall were getting mad at other cats pointing out the easy schedule to begin the season tho:sas2:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't hit "buzzer beaters" in those Finals that the conversation is about so dunno why you brought that up. And feel free to show where I said anything about Lebron being unclutch since you put it in quotations (I don't believe you understand what a quote is now btw) or Kobe having anything to do with anything me and the other poster was talking about other than his teammates. Me and breh were talking about teammates. If you want to talk about LeBron or Kobe, wait for that to be the topic of discussion with whosever conversation you insert yourself in.
:heh:

You doing a while lot of flailing about over shyt ain't nobody talking about. You seem big mad.

giphy.gif
The original poster said “pity LeBron didn’t have Pau and Metta World Peace to bail him out.” An obvious jab at Kobe. You responded with gifs of the Ray/Kyrie shots, clearly to defend Bean. I responded by breaking down why the plays are different from Kobe’s 2010 finals performance and even went further by explaining that Kobe isn’t more clutch than Bron in any way, shape or form, with numbers to back it.

You’re now backtracking and genuinely trying to act like the discussion was not a LeBron v Kobe debate when the ONLY reason you chose to respond to the poster you responded to is because he slighted Kobe in the first place. You are the textbook definition of a bytch ass nikka :dead:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Listen we know the energy is never kept the same, but lebron can not let kawhi win again this year. We know the legendary performances lebron has put up but if kawhi ties him in rings this year people are going to over look all that.

Clippers not winning the title, I been adamant about that since they got him and I hope everybody bookmarked me saying it. They coach is a choke artist and so is they #2, not to mention they are prone to giving up some unbelievably hot shooting nights for the opps, they are small, etc...

I agree with your premise, people def gonna overlook a ton of shyt if Kawhi wins another, but I definitely dont think the Clippers have a better chance to win it all than the Lakers. The seem to have the Lakers number right now, but they in the pack of teams after Milwaukee right now (Lakers, Sixers, Rockets)...

Bro when they were rolling before this losing streak everyone had them as a title lock, and I said minimum because I just can't see anybody beating Lebron James and Anthony Davis in a 7 game series in the playoffs:yeshrug:

People are shocked they got this good this fast to begin with, its just a little bump in the road. I've seen this from LeBron before multiple times, yes he's old but these regular season games don't mean shyt to him, this ain't the NFL lol this a 82 game marathon, every team loses in the regular season, every big time player has bad games in the regular season. Bron ain't bum status yet, hit me back in the playoffs and if I'm wrong I'll take my L:yeshrug:

100, and I preach this too. I'm hot at the L, but it's a long season. You knew there was gonna be a losing streak or few, I've predicted it several times this year. Teams have had Bron's # in regular seasons before and gotten avalanched by his teams in the postseason----->Lakers (and Bron) are struggling mightily right now, but in no way is this 4-game loss definitive of anything other than struggles right now...

Last 8 times dude has been in the playoffs, hes been The Finals. '15 Cavs had a 4-game losing streak in November and a 6-game losing streak in January, then went on to sweep 2 of their first 3 series and go down in 6 in The Finals despite being severely outmanned...

'17 Cavs had a chance at the 1 seed and lost their last four regular season games, then won 12 of their first 13 playoff games...

'18 Cavs had two different 4-game losing streaks and were a 4-seed, and still went to The Finals...

My only reservation is if physically LeBron has that extra gear. I'm rooting for him and giving him credit until proven otherwise in the playoffs, but if he doesnt, there's no reason to believe AD does, and the Lakers could be in real trouble come the spring...

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if we beat the Bucks and Clips i guarantee OP would've made a thread praising bron and the team. these were the games we were waiting for because we know our hot start was against a lot of shytty teams

I get that but there’s just certain things I notice from the outside looking in (I’m a Knicks and Sixers fan so I have no dog in this fight) For example, Giannis played like shyt today and Bucks fans rightfully called him out...for this game, not his whole damn career lol. There’s just a certain energy some Laker fans have when Bron loses where the focus is on Bron’s entire legacy and how he compares to Kobe rather than...his performance in one game.

It would be like if a Bucks fan made a thread talking about Giannis being a fraud who can’t compare to Kareem whenever he had a bad game. Or Sixers fans calling Embiid a fraud who can’t compare to Iverson if Embiid has a bad game. If people would just keep it a buck and say they’re Kobe fans rather than Laker fans I’d respect it more but a lot of people are being disingenuous calling themselves Laker fans. Not all, and I’m not even saying you fall under that camp. But certain posters here and on other forums/twitter are guilty of this and I don’t see it with any other stanbase

and to be completely fair, there are a lot of LeBron fans fronting like they’re Lakers fans as well, so both sides are guilty of this

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bron wants to coast to a title. It's all fun and games when you blowing teams out but the minute the heat turns up he freezes. Next best option is an injury prone big man who SHOULD be utterly dominant but instead is just...existing. That lack of heart and drive comes from the top down.

Few more losses and Bron's team will start their yearly "get the coach fired" game.