Lebron having trouble signing star players for Space Jam 2

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol: You can say the EXACT same thing in the 90s too, breh. All them damn Looney Tunes cartoons we saw growing up were 30, 40 year old reruns that still air to this day. There are NEW Looney Tunes cartoons that air prime time on Cartoon Network and have been for the last decade.

shyt, for people my age Space Jam was our introduction to Looney Tunes
The thing is even tho they were reruns they still were watched and garnered big viewership numbers

Kids don’t watch the looney tunes now

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
If you don't think that at any point LeBron was the clear cut best and most dominant player you clearly just don't like him.

funny enough sheff you're talking to a die hard king james fan since his first televised high school game in '02. i love his game but can separate fandom from what's real and be very critical in my assessment of my favorites. when exactly was he the clear cut best and dominant player in the league? from 2003 to 2012 he shared that billing with kobe, duncan & wade.... and from 2013 to present he's shared it with durant and curry

keeping it a brick and all the way live with you, lebron pretty much knew in 2010 that he wasn't the league's jordan or else why would he join up with his homeboy who had already won a ring and finals mvp 4 years prior? there wasn't anything inside of lebron that said "i love that nikka dwyane like a brother but fukk that no way am i letting him have one up on me. go there win with him and all the while he always has one more ring than me? hell naw. i don't think i can win here with gilbert, ferry and these clowns in the front office and we for damn sure ain't a hot spot for free agents so lemme just slide over to chicago and play with d rose, joakim and them boys. i'll have an equally dominant defensive team, better coach and an mvp caliber #2 who can create his own shot and take over late in games when need be. i also know that potential free agents will be more willing to come here than they would cleveland"

naw he took his talents to south beach. beta male move, he ain't and never will be built like mike :dead:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If Lebron was gonna do this, it should've been done during his Heat years when his own crew (Wade, Melo, CP3, etc) were all in their primes, plus a mix of the old guard like KG, Dirk, and Duncan (deadpan humor) still being around and emerging stars like PG13, Blake, Dame, and Wall were at or near their peak popularity and more easily impressionable. Could possibly even get a Mamba cameo.

That era was the opportunity. Right now the players are in a hierarchy and culture shift away from Bron and most of his og crew/contemporaries are retired or flabby

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
LeBron is not the best player in the league currently so that's a tough one.

They were saying the same thing about Mike in 95. Saying he didn’t have it like that anymore...nikkas was saying it was Shaq’s league now and shii. What did Mike do? Quietly shot his movie and worked on his body while retooling his game. And when he came back for that 96 season...all that noise stopped.

We gon probably see the redux to that with Bron this summer