Lebron having trouble signing star players for Space Jam 2

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
They were saying the same thing about Mike in 95. Saying he didn’t have it like that anymore...nikkas was saying it was Shaq’s league now and shii. What did Mike do? Quietly shot his movie and worked on his body while retooling his game. And when he came back for that 96 season...all that noise stopped.

We gon probably see the redux to that with Bron this summer
Pretty much. It’s like these dudes forget...this is Lebron fukking James. This isn’t how his story ends :pachaha:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The thing is even tho they were reruns they still were watched and garnered big viewership numbers

Kids don’t watch the looney tunes now
Yep. I don’t know how the looney tunes became so popular again in the 90’s but it happened. Jordan capitalized off the looney tunes at the perfect time... definitely before they fell the fukk off like they have now. I think Lebron’s best bet would’ve been to make a space jam or something similar with the spongebob cartoon or maybe he could now or could’ve done something with some Nickelodeon cartoon from the 90’s or something. It doesn’t make sense for Lebron or Bugs and them to do it at this point IMO. Maybe they’re thinking it’ll work because you see a couple people here and there with a tune squad jersey on.. I don’t know.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yep. I don’t know how the looney tunes became so popular again in the 90’s but it happened. Jordan capitalized off the looney tunes at the perfect time... definitely before they fell the fukk off like they have now. I think Lebron’s best bet would’ve been to make a space jam or something similar with the spongebob cartoon or maybe he could now or could’ve done something with some Nickelodeon cartoon from the 90’s or something. It doesn’t make sense for Lebron or Bugs and them to do it at this point IMO. Maybe they’re thinking it’ll work because you see a couple people here and there with a tune squad jersey on.. I don’t know.

This is just a lazy attempt at a cash grab for all involved

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Didnt the original have Shawn Bradley in it? :mjlol: lmao @ "top players"

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
KD got a Movie before Bron

An Original movie
nikka was slippin.

How Kyrie got a movie before you? :stopitslime:

He already lost as far as chess moves
220px-More_Than_A_Game.jpg

Casuals :mjlol:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
nikka’s right hand man got a whole agency of NBA players and this guy is expecting me to believe he cant find players to help him film a movie

Dont even sound right

Exactly..he’s definitely getting Ben Simmons and AD in there just off the Klutch connection.