Lebron having trouble signing star players for Space Jam 2

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Blake Griffin was perfect for this role than LeBron but I understand LeBron is more popular but it would seem be focused ass hell.:scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
After July 4th or July 5th of 2019 I think Lebron is going to come to the realization that coming to LA over philly was the worst decision of his career.

Nobody is signing to play with the Lakers....Philly was a ready made team good to go

LEBRON WOULD NEVER SIGN UP TO BE THE 3RD BEST PLAYER ON A TEAM

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just get wade, bosh and kyrie

that bytch KD would probably sign with the monstars at that point

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should just get his lil crew to join...

CP3, Wade, Melo and add AD

I have a hard time believing they wouldn’t fukk with him.

If he’s going after elite players like Steph, KD, Giannis, Harden....then yeah of course they would dismiss him. They probably thinking nikka I’m better than you, I’m not signing up to be some player who gets his skills stolen by a damn monster

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The funny shyt is, Lebron can't really even do Space Jam, because the entire league's culture has changed.

The premise of the original Space Jam was that Michael Jordan was going to (for one movie :gladbron:) be with other NBA stars, like an all-star game but with Bugs Bunny. Because that would never happen. The idea of Charles Barkley and Patrick Ewing calling each other up to join a super team was out of the question.

Lebron literally made a career out of getting a bunch of random star players together to go for title runs in the East. :mjlol:

Everyone's like "He should just get his boys D-Wade, Bosh, Kyrie :mjgrin:" Like why? We already saw that in real life. It makes no sense to have a movie of Lebron James and an animated roster of the 2012 Heat or the 2016 Cavs. The only people who would want to see that, are Heat fans stuck in 2012, Cav fans stuck in 2016, and Lebron. I don't even think the other stars want to relive that shyt.

It would be a fukkin rotoscoped version of the 2016 finals :mjlol: