Lebron having trouble signing star players for Space Jam 2

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MJ dominated the whole league so they had no problem signing up to have MJ beat players with their abilities.

Signing up to be in this movie will inform a generation of kids that you weren't as good as Bron and for 3-6 reasons I'm sure the best players in the leaugue ain't rocking with that.

damn.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo I’ve never seen space jam even tho I was around when it was in theaters...I mean I know what it is but damn

#weekendgoals

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The best parts of these threads are people acting like Space Jam is some classic that doesn't deserve to be sullied.

nikka, that shyt was a 2 hour sneaker commercial :mjlol:. And I say that as someone who loved it as a kid and was literally introduced to basketball by it. One of my earliest memories was seeing it in theaters.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
the 1st one was wack.

what garbage are they gonna bring back next?
first one was a classic :ufdup:

I remember seeing it in the theater as a kid with the homies and it felt like :wow::gladbron::krs::ooh: all together

If it was so wack that corny b*stard LeNarrative wouldn't be trying to remake it :umad:

being a failure in every way imaginable in his quest to "chase the ghost of mj" :heh::heh::heh:

he can't even do this shyt right :deadrose:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
he's pretty much in the same position mike was from about '86-'88, in a three way tie. mike had magic & bird and king james has durant & curry

surely you don't believe he is or has ever been '93 jordan, the clear cut best & most dominant figure in the league...
the only problem with this is even back then bird was calling MJ "God on a basketball court" :skip:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Newman about to make the starting line-up. :blessed:

DfQpqKKVQAABaMp.jpg

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The best parts of these threads are people acting like Space Jam is some classic that doesn't deserve to be sullied.

nikka, that shyt was a 2 hour sneaker commercial :mjlol:. And I say that as someone who loved it as a kid and was literally introduced to basketball by it. One of my earliest memories was seeing it in theaters.
My thoughts are kids don't even watch Looney tunes like that, how is this gonna be any good

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
i mean it's just a stupid idea man. not that space jam is some cinematic holy grail but let's keep it a bean, starring in the sequel says loud and clear to the world that you're this generation's mike.... and he isn't, not even close

great player but c'mon man stop it already with this nonsense

It's sad :francis: but the media just can't help themselves