LeBron got a “Kobe 4 Life” Tattoo on his thigh.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So we all zoomed in on Lebron's thigh trying to see what exactly it is / says

:dame:

I do want to see a clear picture of the tat tho:hubie:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was getting close to him recently, I think early on..a lot of the media and stan wars pushed them both away from each other. Its hard to ignore all the noise

Yeah I remember Cari Champion said recently on All The Smoke that LeBron told her he realized and paid attention to the stan wars. So I could see why they weren't as close as they were probably going to be because its hard to ignore that noise. Damn I was looking forward to their growing relationship, cause Kobe gave his blessing.

I think it's just natural, especially since Kobe wasn't an AAU baby like Bron, Wade, etc.

Kobe said the same thing happened with him and TMac, they were real close when they first joined the league but as time passed and Kobe became consumed with winning rings and being better than his competition (called TMac his toughest opponent) he isolated himself and they grew apart. It wasn't until his later years & retirement that they got back on track and reignited that great friendship.

Not surprising that Kobe & Bron couldn't form a bond until that competitive aspect was no longer a factor.

All facts and we all wanted to see Kobe vs LeBron in the NBA Finals

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Nah. Other players talkin memories wit Kobe not the same as this. He made it about him when he included his own greatness. Then that attention shyt wit the tattoo. You sayin he ain't lookin for attention - but somehow he made himself a topic of discussion hmm

He is right though. He's on the Lakers and is in a lot of ways Kobe's handpicked successor. There's a lot of pressure on him now. Plus, look at other players statements about Kobe.....they reference to the time they spent with Kobe working out or chopping it up....in a way making it about themselves. Nothing wrong with that, it's how you can relate to the situation.

Let's put it like this....the night before Kobe's accident, was Bron making it about himself? Because it sounded to me like he made it all about Kobe in the post game interview. He's not trying to take attention away from Kobe.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every other human being out here just showin Kobe love n respect n leavin it on that level. Name me one other player that turned it into sum " It's MY responsibility to carry it on back" type shyt. Damn can we just celebrate kobe right now - without tryna get attention smfh
Yeah, you on some clown shyt but I understand.

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Every other human being out here just showin Kobe love n respect n leavin it on that level. Name me one other player that turned it into sum " It's MY responsibility to carry it on back" type shyt. Damn can we just celebrate kobe right now - without tryna get attention smfh
This might have some merit if he were playing for any other team but by proxy of being a Lakers and being Kobe's successor in Lakers (and NBA) lore it's a fair remark for him to make

But really, I just don't think it's the time and place. Bron coping with the fact that a guy whose posters were on his wall and who he just called the night before suddenly passed away. Kobe seemed really confident that the Lakers would win a title with Bron and he's just letting us know he'll be able to handle it. That's how I interpret his recent comments

But man, getting a tattoo (him and AD both) is next level respect

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, you on some clown shyt but I understand.
I'm a Bron fan but I think he's doing a little too much. Added a lot of unnecessary pressure.. Those are comments you can make as the season progresses. I don't think he intended to make it about himself though.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
What u said makes perfect sense. But this dude already being an attention whore and the timing just made it look crazy to me

This might have some merit if he were playing for any other team but by proxy of being a Lakers and being Kobe's successor in Lakers (and NBA) lore it's a fair remark for him to make

But really, I just don't think it's the time and place. Bron coping with the fact that a guy whose posters were on his wall and who he just called the night before suddenly passed away. Kobe seemed really confident that the Lakers would win a title with Bron and he's just letting us know he'll be able to handle it. That's how I interpret his recent comments

But man, getting a tattoo (him and AD both) is next level respect

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Nah. Other players talkin memories wit Kobe not the same as this. He made it about him when he included his own greatness. Then that attention shyt wit the tattoo. You sayin he ain't lookin for attention - but somehow he made himself a topic of discussion hmm
I hate people like you ol deranged motherfukker do something great in your life you fat mayonnaise sandwich eating lame.