LeBron got a “Kobe 4 Life” Tattoo on his thigh.

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh::heh::heh:
I'm on my couch quiet-laughing so hard (so I don't wake up my kid) that I'm shaking.
I miss Kobe to man, word to everything check my post history, ask around, but :deadmanny::deadmanny:
I'm not even laughing at the tat, I'm laughing at the people in here trying to stay civil.
The official fukkery-free coli lasted for 4 days, and now--we're back.
On one side you got the people who pledged to turn over a new leaf, not wanting to be overt with the fukkery being like,
I'm not saying he's not from harlem, I'm just saying maybe he rents there and doesn't own :shaq2:
Then on the other side you got the camp with free reign to spout their fukkery unchecked like if he got a tattoo on his ass saying "Kobe take me to paradise" with an arrow pointing to his a$$hole, it would be cause he's too inked up everywhere else and "check the double meaning he means gods paradise of heaven and with wave theory his butthole is like a black hole its metaphysical for the gawd yall" :cape:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kobe being a positive black male gets overlooked bc he was so popular worldwide with all races.

But he truly was a person young black ppl could look at.

And he was already a veteran basically when Bron was a rookie. So there's no doubt he impacted young Lebron

@Bone$ @G-Zeus :mjcry: let Kobe's spirit lift him up once more
giphy.gif

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
LeBron minus well get a whole leg sleeve then since he got the thigh started if y'all questioning his Harlemness:yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think some of yall underestimate the closeness of the kobe/lebron relationship because shyt was never public.

they played on two olympic teams together. d wade told the story about how he first got close with kobe when kobe saw how hard wade was working out/trying in the gym in the early hours.

yall think lebron wasn't doing the same shyt, if not more?

:childplease:

and it's an RIP tattoo. yall really don't got brehs with RIP tattoos to their dead homies/family?

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and for the record: it's a dope tattoo.
I'm not going to type no homo or pause after anything I write, because I would have to type it every third word, but his thighs are a part of his livelihood. He's had to keep them in condition year round, for 20 years now. It's nothing sexual, he's just proud of them, as he should be. I know former skill position players that will sit around and talk about specific glut exercises to get power from their ass in pushing off. They don't view the body in the same way that you or I do, they view it as a tool to help them accomplish a task that makes them able to feed their families. I'm sure Lebron looks at his thigh differently than we look at ours--that's a weird fukkin sentence to write so just dap this shyt or move on, I don't know if I have the stomach to defend this fukkin shyt I just wrote.