LeBron got a “Kobe 4 Life” Tattoo on his thigh.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephen A is still one more closest name privy to inside information than you or I will ever have. Again, get off your period. You sound just like my ex. She was also a bytch who never knew when to let shyt go. Not a good look.

:russ:I said Ok man..a few replies back and you still going but I'm "the ex that can't let shyt go"

Maybe it was you the whole time :russ:

Call and apologize to her :russ:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not one to critique others peoples shyt because that’s a great concept. But if he would have not been so heavy on the black ink and worked in so more grey it would have been perfect.

step 2 feet away from his leg like a black blob.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all never got tatted? It won’t look as dark once it peels and heals up. Still suspect getting a tat on your thigh

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
how when his whole upper body is tatted up?
yall nikkas never seen folks with leg tattoos?
bron aint even the first NBA player with a tattoo on his leg or die :dead:

is not his face dumb nikka

facts this site getting lamer and lamer. might be time to throw this shyt to the bushes all together

Yea, I’ve seen leg tattoos as well on a calf or some whole mural on a leg. Not some random sole tat in the middle of your thigh. But I digress

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Bron was the last person Kobe spoke to in a public setting for all to see, just hrs before dying. And on top of that, he just passed him the night before which is eerie.

Bron probably feels connected to Kobe even more than he ever realized.

He is the biggest kobe stan