LeBron got a “Kobe 4 Life” Tattoo on his thigh.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Y’all got issues man, y’all really trying to tell Bron how he’s supposed to grieve the death of someone he grow up watching and wanting to be like. None of the people on this board knows what type of relationship they had only what the media told them. Some of y’all got to start acting like grown ups and the thing is a lot of y’all got kids y’all passing down this weird behavior to.
Exactly.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and for the record: it's a dope tattoo.
I'm not going to type no homo or pause after anything I write, because I would have to type it every third word, but his thighs :dame:are a part of his livelihood. He's had to keep them in condition:dame: year round, for 20 years now. It's nothing sexual:usure: he's just proud of them:dame:as he should be:dame::dame: I know former skill position players that will sit around and talk about specific glut exercises :dame:to get power from their ass in pushing off:dame::dame::dame:They don't view the body in the same way that you or I do, they view it as a tool to help them accomplish a task that makes them able to feed their families. I'm sure Lebron looks at his thigh differently than we look at ours:dame:--that's a weird fukkin sentence to write so just dap this shyt or move on, I don't know if I have the stomach to defend this fukkin shyt I just wrote.

:dame:
Fixed

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Hey so you mean to tell me that LeBron is so covered in tats that he couldn't put that tattoo anywhere on his body? So he couldn't have put that shyt on the calf? This board is filled with some dumbass jits and/or nikka who just don't use logic..At any rate its that man's body and he can do what he want no big deal. Just kinda weird fasho :yeshrug: RIP Bean