LeBron got a “Kobe 4 Life” Tattoo on his thigh.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
hold up AD got one too on his right thigh:whoa::gucci:

this shyt has officially reached battyboi status:scusthov:

these 2 tryna cement themselves in LA using Kobes loss to draw in the Kobe fans. Im sorry this shyt just dont seem that genuine to me:hubie:just smell alot of Rich Paul PR here:jbhmm:

lakers_tattoos.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think it's just natural, especially since Kobe wasn't an AAU baby like Bron, Wade, etc.

Kobe said the same thing happened with him and TMac, they were real close when they first joined the league but as time passed and Kobe became consumed with winning rings and being better than his competition (called TMac his toughest opponent) he isolated himself and they grew apart. It wasn't until his later years & retirement that they got back on track and reignited that great friendship.

Not surprising that Kobe & Bron couldn't form a bond until that competitive aspect was no longer a factor.
I think thats what makes it so sad.

Kobe was right to distance himself from Bron. Cause although Bron was/is friendly. He'll try to disengage you as well. Its what Bill Russell did to Wilt. Its what Bron did to KD early.

However, the joy was supposed to be Kobe/Bron as old men laughing at the stan wars, the rivalry, the competition, etc.

3nr3de.gif

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Getting a thigh tat for another dude is weird. Talking about it online for 60 responses is much much weirder.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Y’all got issues man, y’all really trying to tell Bron how he’s supposed to grieve the death of someone he grow up watching and wanting to be like. None of the people on this board knows what type of relationship they had only what the media told them. Some of y’all got to start acting like grown ups and the thing is a lot of y’all got kids y’all passing down this weird behavior to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe being a positive black male gets overlooked bc he was so popular worldwide with all races.

But he truly was a person young black ppl could look at.

And he was already a veteran basically when Bron was a rookie. So there's no doubt he impacted young Lebron

Yeah I think he mentioned before that Kobe was at that camp when brown shyt on Lenny cook.....I think they had a conversation there