JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe he realized that the Heat would never be "his team". Wade had a pull within the organization that Lebron would never have, as well as a love from the city of Miami, that he could never achieve. He wasn't given the power that you would have expected an organization would give to a player of his caliber. It is well known that he was very upset with the Heat not consulting with him regarding personnel matters (the Miller amnesty and the Joel Anthony trade). I think his camp did a great job of harping on this, reinforcing that he would always be in Wade's shadow and that Miami would never entertain the idea of replacing Wade, or treat him as they do Wade. That he was the reason for the success of the team more so than Wade.

Lebron thinks in the short term and those kind of decisions tend to be reactionary in nature. No one can argue against the idea that Lebron's game elevated to another level in Miami, but this maturation was primarily due to him playing with Wade and Bosh. He benefited from incredible spacing with the Heat, something that I dont think he will have with this cavs roster as it is currently constructed. Teams legit had to respect bosh and wade's ability to score which helped Lebron play a more methodical game. Also defensively, Wade and Bosh brought a defensive intensity that allowed Lebron to flourish and become a dominant defensive presence. When Wade began to breakdown that is when the Heat began to breakdown.

As for Bron with the Cavs, Kyrie and Love aint bought that defense and it is gonna be very interesting to see how patient Bron is willing to be. He can say what he wants now, but when them growing pains start showing, and the loses start adding up, That is when the second guessing starts. That nikka dont wanna lose. Make no mistake, Bron feels that he will be able to duplicate his success that he had in Miami, I don't think that will happen, but he and his team have doubled down on that idea. To many people have discounted what Bosh and Wade brought to the table and i think that was the catalyst to his decision. the question now becomes can Kyrie and Love do the same, and if not will Lebron stick around to wait.

If Bosh and Wade were still producing at a high level Lebron would still be in Miami.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
If Bosh and Wade were still producing at a high level Lebron would still be in Miami.
Nah... Dude wanted to go back for a while now... He never revealed his FA plans and they have been asking him since he first won...

He was gone after the first ring...

Once what drives u is gone... U look for new or old drives...simple

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that there is some truth to this and a lot of scenarios. Peep this. His first year in Miami, he visibly tried to be the villain, but that just isn't him. More importantly, Savannah and the kids stayed in Ohio that year. He proposed and THAT is what got her down there to Miami. He obviously got married but she longed for home, his mom longed for home. As LeBron has gotten older, I think he realized that it's the same with most people you can take LeBron out of Ohio but you can't take Ohio out of LeBron. I shyt on Ohio as a State being from Michigan, not as much as the OG Ed but that's just our rivalry but for a lot of people, they love it. Big Z, for his year in Miami, bought a house there, two years later, moved back to Cleveland. Mike Brown coached in LA, kept residence in Cleveland. There is appeal there and that got to LeBron as well. I think it started from family and it branched out from there. However, I do believe that he is at peace finally. I'm happy for them.

savannah like: "put a ring on my finger and I will move to Miami or im staying in akron with the boys":ufdup:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I know im a few days late but this took balls on Lebron's part in returning to the Cavaliers. He is taking a chance by going back there but we all knew that Cleveland is where his heart is and where he wanted to be the whole time. I hope that he gets at least one ring while he is there to make this story complete.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Lebron thinks like his mother. His mother generally lacks loyalty and so does he. The great thing, is he has character which his mom doesn't but that comes after being embarrassed by her often.

lol nikka how could you even type some shyt like that? you aint think about it first?

what he did was perfect...i over stand it 100 %

i think/hope lebron James changes the game for the modern athlete forever after this move

realize that you don't owe nobody nothing....cuz at the end of the day nikkas like you gone feel entitled to they opinion anyway

basically he put himself in a win/win situation...he can go home....gotta better team...an owner thats willing to do whatever he says...and a chance to get a ring

not only that...:mjlol: the bread this nikka about to make off of the "I'm coming home" storyline...can you imagine the Nike boardrooms now? the endorsements lining up? he gon def hit a billy

if he lose..he still at home and he still Lebron James

dude just realized his power and basically created a real life movie storyline..i thinks its genius ...plus he was never gonna be the man in Wade County....

what nikkas is calling disloyalty....i call a true boss move :takedat: