heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There's a guy I know that works in a different department & he's from akron ohio. Last two days he's been walking around praising lebron for coming back to CLE but I told him & others the person they should be thanking is chris bosh.

I believe that's the reason it took so long for melo to commit back to NY, bron was playing checkers & bosh was playing chess. Bosh knew he had that max deal from houston in his back pocket but he for some reason he hates dallas(doesn't claim it) but as whole texas as well. He wanted the max & wanted to play with bron for another title run.

I believe if bosh would've took the deal from houston both bron & melo would be in miami right now. Cuban was the one who got the ball rolling with a offer sheet to parsons making houston decide between bosh & him. I'm not saying bron wasn't being sincere with his letter, I'm just saying he & melo really wanted to play together & we would be talking about a big 2 1/2 with bron, melo & wade...

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
10513439_10202158625742583_5881945249672284261_n.jpg

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lebron lost titles in 07,11,14 he announced his return on 07-11-14 lol.
Fixed it. Lol. Dammit.

Last edited:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Wade and bosh opted out to get Lebron his money and optimize flexibility for the team. arison NEVER asked him to take less, even in 2010 it was wade and bron who orchestrated them taking less to bring mike and UD. You believe everything u read on here
Wait so did arison low ball him or not? Idk what to believe

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
No, being locked into a long term deal gives Gilbert power, this short term deal means LeBron retains authority.

After that letter, there's no way he can leave Cleveland.
after that dan gilbert letter, theres no way he comes back to cleveland

see, you could say it both ways. Lebron isn't somebody who knows what dignity means, if he leaves after a year or 2 i wouldn't be surprised at all.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
after that dan gilbert letter, theres no way he comes back to cleveland

see, you could say it both ways. Lebron isn't somebody who knows what dignity means, if he leaves after a year or 2 i wouldn't be surprised at all.
nah I think this time he stays. don't see him doing wrong by mr. bossman gilbert again. gilbert said he had to do right by cleveland before the "curse" is lifted. and it looks like bron intends to do just that.