NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hold on something I'm confused on.If Lebron signed a 2 year 41 mill contract he won't have any bird rights until after his 3rd season...

wouldn't it be like having to outright sign him again?​

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a guy I know that works in a different department & he's from akron ohio. Last two days he's been walking around praising lebron for coming back to CLE but I told him & others the person they should be thanking is chris bosh.

I believe that's the reason it took so long for melo to commit back to NY, bron was playing checkers & bosh was playing chess. Bosh knew he had that max deal from houston in his back pocket but he for some reason he hates dallas(doesn't claim it) but as whole texas as well. He wanted the max & wanted to play with bron for another title run.

I believe if bosh would've took the deal from houston both bron & melo would be in miami right now. Cuban was the one who got the ball rolling with a offer sheet to parsons making houston decide between bosh & him. I'm not saying bron wasn't being sincere with his letter, I'm just saying he & melo really wanted to play together & we would be talking about a big 2 1/2 with bron, melo & wade...

The stupid part is there was no reason to wait on Bosh decision. If the Heat wanted LeBron and Melo then they should have looked them up immediately. Why risk losing the best player in the world over a unnecessary game of chicken.

People would have been salty over them booting out Bosh but by the time the season started nobody would have given a shyt about Bosh

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
There's a guy I know that works in a different department & he's from akron ohio. Last two days he's been walking around praising lebron for coming back to CLE but I told him & others the person they should be thanking is chris bosh.

I believe that's the reason it took so long for melo to commit back to NY, bron was playing checkers & bosh was playing chess. Bosh knew he had that max deal from houston in his back pocket but he for some reason he hates dallas(doesn't claim it) but as whole texas as well. He wanted the max & wanted to play with bron for another title run.

I believe if bosh would've took the deal from houston both bron & melo would be in miami right now. Cuban was the one who got the ball rolling with a offer sheet to parsons making houston decide between bosh & him. I'm not saying bron wasn't being sincere with his letter, I'm just saying he & melo really wanted to play together & we would be talking about a big 2 1/2 with bron, melo & wade...
:mindblown:Y'all still with this dumb:duck:Theory.Lebron been thinking about going back for like 2 years.

You think Riley would rather lose Bron and Melo than to just cut Bosh loose?:wtf:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The lied when they say Gansta's don't die, they get chubby and they move to Miami:troll:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

No.. If that's what he wanted.. He would have just told Riley....

He wanted out.. In wade bday.. He already started saying good bye

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold on something I'm confused on.If Lebron signed a 2 year 41 mill contract he won't have any bird rights until after his 3rd season...

wouldn't it be like having to outright sign him again?​

:ohhh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Wow....

In the last three years, Kyrie had played only 9 more games than Wade.
wade-damn-o.gif