rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I believe he realized that the Heat would never be "his team". Wade had a pull within the organization that Lebron would never have, as well as a love from the city of Miami, that he could never achieve. He wasn't given the power that you would have expected an organization would give to a player of his caliber. It is well known that he was very upset with the Heat not consulting with him regarding personnel matters (the Miller amnesty and the Joel Anthony trade). I think his camp did a great job of harping on this, reinforcing that he would always be in Wade's shadow and that Miami would never entertain the idea of replacing Wade, or treat him as they do Wade. That he was the reason for the success of the team more so than Wade.

Lebron thinks in the short term and those kind of decisions tend to be reactionary in nature. No one can argue against the idea that Lebron's game elevated to another level in Miami, but this maturation was primarily due to him playing with Wade and Bosh. He benefited from incredible spacing with the Heat, something that I dont think he will have with this cavs roster as it is currently constructed. Teams legit had to respect bosh and wade's ability to score which helped Lebron play a more methodical game. Also defensively, Wade and Bosh brought a defensive intensity that allowed Lebron to flourish and become a dominant defensive presence. When Wade began to breakdown that is when the Heat began to breakdown.

As for Bron with the Cavs, Kyrie and Love aint bought that defense and it is gonna be very interesting to see how patient Bron is willing to be. He can say what he wants now, but when them growing pains start showing, and the loses start adding up, That is when the second guessing starts. That nikka dont wanna lose. Make no mistake, Bron feels that he will be able to duplicate his success that he had in Miami, I don't think that will happen, but he and his team have doubled down on that idea. To many people have discounted what Bosh and Wade brought to the table and i think that was the catalyst to his decision. the question now becomes can Kyrie and Love do the same, and if not will Lebron stick around to wait.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lebron thinks like his mother. His mother generally lacks loyalty and so does he. The great thing, is he has character which his mom doesn't but that comes after being embarrassed by her often.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lebron left Miami because of the mosquito problem there. He didn't like getting bitten and itchy

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I am from Akron.

After Lebron left in 2010, everyone in Cleveland hated him. In Akron, white people hated him where as black people still continued to love him. Everywhere you go in Akron you still saw black people sporting Miami Heat #6 jerseys. You never saw that in Cleveland.

That's a lie. Majority of people in Cleveland still loved, repped, and even rooted for the Heat because of LeBron.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
He's doing this for cap room to bring in some players.

After that he can take a 5 year max deal.

We never know with Bron. It's a wait and see approach with him, specially if we going by speculation, remember talks of that Paycut to bring new players idea didn't come out of his mouth just like talks of his Cavs 2 year contract strategy, it's all speculation at this point. I understand why he took the two year deal but I find it weird that he has an opt out after 1 year. The big money is supposed to come in 2 years. So I don't get why he has that 1 year opt out. But then again that essay made it sound like he doesn't wanna play anywhere else.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Change ya tampon breh. Like I said before what was mia offer to LeBron when everyone opted out?
Wade and bosh opted out to get Lebron his money and optimize flexibility for the team. arison NEVER asked him to take less, even in 2010 it was wade and bron who orchestrated them taking less to bring mike and UD. You believe everything u read on here

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The type of talent that Lebron is, he essentially marginalizes everyone else on the court. If Lebron isn't the leading scorer, rebounder, and assist man on the Heat they aren't elite and you feel James isn't maximizing his potential and is taking it easy. Lebron realized that his responsibilities and expectations increased in Miami and his ease at a championship didn't which was the main reason he went to Miami in the first place thinking it'd be easier. He figured back in Cleveland I didn't even have to worry about twice as much and everyone loved me, now here in Miami I lead the team in every category and I'm a coward playing with superstars D-Wade and Chris Bosh. If Lebron works close to as hard as he was forced to work as a member of the Heat, 1 Championship in Cleveland is worth more than 3 in Miami to the general public, so I see this as a very smart and calculated to move for Lebron James and his legacy.

This post is on point.