I don't get down like that whoadie :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

iQ5o3CmVWzW7o.gif

:russ: thank you gawd, yous a legend

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Maybe so, but any rational fan would be. Guy pulled a Dwight Howard. Prioritized being liked over winning titles. No hunger to build an empire. Jordan wouldn't have done that.
Don't matter if he would have stayed. Spurs would have crushed them anyway. That if they would have made it that far.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm listening to Jemele Hill and Michael Smith speak on the move; they're makin' it too much like it's charity.

'Bron gettin' the max, goin' to a squad with the #1 (in a draft they were tryna say was GOAT), and another #1 Overall pick entering his prime.

Cleveland Cavs ain't the Tropics, now.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
James believes he has been under-paid for years. The Cavs will probably sell out every game this season thanks to his return. James and his representatives know that other teams have told their players, "LeBron isn't getting the max-deal, why should you?" They believe there is a bigger issue here -- that the owners are making lots of money off stars, and stars deserve the biggest cut possible.

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2014/07/heres_why_lebron_james_signed.html#incart_big-photo

Overcharging for the cold crush. I said this just last week.

Lebron, given his stature, has to take max money. He's the best player and he could fukk up the contracts of others for years if he doesn't take it because they could always say, why do you need max money? Lebron didn't take max money and we all know you are not as good as him. Very slippery slope.