k2b0Kg5.png

:mjlol:
:wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like all the superteam nonsense is dead now. Bron going back to Cleveland hopefully means we won't see one team destroying everybody else anymore. :ehh:

Balance has been restored in the East. Thank You Based Bron. :blessed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm failing to see how how giving back to the community or your silly exaggerations about being a panther correlate to what I said about him being soft and wanting love/acceptance at this stage in his life
Because it wasn't about love/acceptance...uhhh maybe he really gives a fukk about his community and city?? nikkas always reaching for the lowest denominator.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Because it wasn't about love/acceptance...uhhh maybe he really gives a fukk about his community and city?? nikkas always reaching for the lowest denominator.

Do you see this nikka in his black suit looking like TD Jakes begging for forgiveness? He keeps apologizing for the decision like he did something wrong. And why you keep going on about community? The nikka doesn't have to live in the state to give back. He doesn't have to bail out that #inherently minded owner nor those fans. Stop being a simpleton.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Do you see this nikka in his black suit looking like TD Jakes begging for forgiveness? He keeps apologizing for the decision like he did something wrong. And why you keep going on about community? The nikka doesn't have to live in the state to give back. He doesn't have to bail out that #inherently minded owner nor those fans. Stop being a simpleton.
He keeps apologizing? He said he could have done shyt different and yes, it was kind of fukked up how he did shyt. You are the simpleton for not seeing what his big picture is. Keep hating dude. Anytime I see a nikka start saying shyt like you said about the TD Jakes suit, I know they hating. Carry on.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He keeps apologizing? He said he could have done shyt different and yes, it was kind of fukked up how he did shyt. You are the simpleton for not seeing what his big picture is. Keep hating dude. Anytime I see a nikka start saying shyt like you said about the TD Jakes suit, I know they hating. Carry on.

What big picture ? What plausible reason does he have for going back to play for them?