Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hes weak, wishy washy, convictionless, unsure. No amount of money or fame will change that. He wants to be loved so bad and that comes from not having a dad sitting down with him and saying "see those cows down there. lets fukk them all." Lebron running back to the same place where cacs were burning hes jersey and the owner used every code word short of saying ****** in that ridiculous letter. Its even more egregious considering the Sterling shyt
Preach on dude. I hate the race angle, but it's hard to ignore. Fact is that whole region sees him as their property. He wasn't. We tried pushing him to greatness and wouldn't coddle him. Blind to race, all of America turned on him when he left. It was disgusting and despicable and living in New York at the time (a cornerstone of the hate), I felt inspired to stand up for this guy and be the voice of reason. The biggest reason I'm a Miami fan (even more so than them trading for my favorite player ever in Shaq). This is the sort or reason Dwight Howard is a mess. Wants to be liked too badly. For those who don't know me, I'm a ravens fan. Ray Lewis and Brian Billick are why. When our former owner Art Modell moved from Cleveland, he caught all kinda of hate. He didn't fold because he knew he was making the best choice for him. LeBron should've been more like Art. He's damn near worshipped in Baltimore.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Just made this. Share it, brehs.

flamingtext_com_MjEyMTE5MTIyODk.jpg

:lolbron:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Hes weak, wishy washy, convictionless, unsure. No amount of money or fame will change that. He wants to be loved so bad and that comes from not having a dad sitting down with him and saying "see those cows down there. lets fukk them all." Lebron running back to the same place where cacs were burning hes jersey and the owner used every code word short of saying ****** in that ridiculous letter. Its even more egregious considering the Sterling shyt
He should retire from the NBA and become a black panther huh? Lol, dude is about to be a billionaire and give back to his community and do ALOT of shyt for kids in that area. Yes, black kids.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He should retire from the NBA and become a black panther huh? Lol, dude is about to be a billionaire and give back to his community and do ALOT of shyt for kids in that area. Yes, black kids.

What the fukk does any of that have to do with what I posted? :what:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The type of talent that Lebron is, he essentially marginalizes everyone else on the court. If Lebron isn't the leading scorer, rebounder, and assist man on the Heat they aren't elite and you feel James isn't maximizing his potential and is taking it easy. Lebron realized that his responsibilities and expectations increased in Miami and his ease at a championship didn't which was the main reason he went to Miami in the first place thinking it'd be easier. He figured back in Cleveland I didn't even have to worry about twice as much and everyone loved me, now here in Miami I lead the team in every category and I'm a coward playing with superstars D-Wade and Chris Bosh. If Lebron works close to as hard as he was forced to work as a member of the Heat, 1 Championship in Cleveland is worth more than 3 in Miami to the general public, so I see this as a very smart and calculated to move for Lebron James and his legacy.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of this could have been avoided for Miami if they did one thing...

Man the fukk up and offer Melo a contract.

That right there would have sealed the deal for Bron to stay in Miami. Right now their biggest worry would have been getting wade signed cheap and filling out the rest of the roster.