Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
do u think Miami will do well next year without him?

I'm not a Heats fan but it all comes down to Wade.

If Wade has something left in the tank plus a healthy Bosh used properly as a no. 2 surrounded with good role players...the Heat could definitely compete in the East. Them being a championship team is a different story tho.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I never fukked with Bron. Never will. If the Heat won, would he be going back to Cleveland? Hell nah. If the Cavs weren't loaded with young talent, would he be going back? Fukk no. Everything about the nikka is so fake. If Bron really believed in the Cavs, he could have stayed and stuck it out these last 4 years and he would've gotten the guys he needed (Wiggins, Kyrie). It's like an Ex that leaves you when you're broke and lost your job and now that you're doing well, she wanna call again.

Not caping for him but he wouldn't have gotten dudes like Kyrie and Wiggins because they would have constantly been a top seed.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I'm not a Heats fan but it all comes down to Wade.

If Wade has something left in the tank plus a healthy Bosh used properly as a no. 2 surrounded with good role players...the Heat could definitely compete in the East. Them being a championship team is a different story tho.

You really need 65 games out of Wade at a minimum.

Hopefully Wade and Bosh are in FU Mode next season and really motivated to prove they can win without Lebron

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I like Lebron going back to the Cavs because it makes for a great story but lets cut all this noble, upstanding talk and call it like it is: Lebron cutting and running when the going gets tough.

He did in Cleveland the first time and now with Miami...and it wouldn't surprise me if after 4 years of unsuccessful rebuilding in Cleveland that he leaves again for "one more taste of a 'ship" with another stacked team :smh:.

It's no surprise that he's not really respected from the older heads down to the kids mocking him everyday on social media...and now maybe some of his peers in the league.
Complete truth. First time he left it was plausible that he was fed up Kevin Garnett or Barry sanders style. This validates all the quitter/frontrunner accusations. That alone takes him out of the greatest ever discussion in my opinion. I hate the way mike has been treated by the media the last 20 years, but I can't imagine him being shameless enough to pull this stunt.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:ooh: Snoop throwin shots at Lebron...

6645739534942208.png

:heh:
But he did get drafted by a team and demanded a trade, when they missed the playoffs threatened to go to detroit clippers spurs or new york before he was gifted pau...buts it's cool let snoop have it

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Lebron the first baller player to flip the game, own his destiny, came in the door business minded and pretty much has the owners working for him now. :wow:

Lame nikkas talking about ring chasing, this nikka is trying to make himself an icon/transcend the game.

He's always a step ahead, nikkas sitting back analyzing his moves and hating instead of peeping game.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man come on. Dude is a role model and a good dude. Stop with the bullshyt.

Hes weak, wishy washy, convictionless, unsure. No amount of money or fame will change that. He wants to be loved so bad and that comes from not having a dad sitting down with him and saying "see those cows down there. lets fukk them all." Lebron running back to the same place where cacs were burning hes jersey and the owner used every code word short of saying ****** in that ridiculous letter. Its even more egregious considering the Sterling shyt

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron only left Cleveland cause Gilbert wouldn't give Bron boys jobs and deals

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Lebron going back to the Cavs because it makes for a great story but lets cut all this noble, upstanding talk and call it like it is: Lebron cutting and running when the going gets tough.

He did in Cleveland the first time and now with Miami...and it wouldn't surprise me if after 4 years of unsuccessful rebuilding in Cleveland that he leaves again for "one more taste of a 'ship" with another stacked team :smh:.

It's no surprise that he's not really respected from the older heads down to the kids mocking him everyday on social media...and now maybe some of his peers in the league.
yup