heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My son loves basketball & he's a huge LBJ fan, wears his little heat hat, jersey's, t-shirts, etc....

So today I get off from work & walk through the door & he says: "Dad I've been a CAVS fan for my entire 7 years of life".... I'm like :dahell:
#evenkidscanbebandwagoners.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My son loves basketball & he's a huge LBJ fan, wears his little heat hat, jersey's, t-shirts, etc....

So today I get off from work & walk through the door & he says: "Dad I've been a CAVS fan for my entire 7 years of life".... I'm like :dahell:
#evenkidscanbandwagoners.
:mjlol: no loyalty

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I like Lebron going back to the Cavs because it makes for a great story but lets cut all this noble, upstanding talk and call it like it is: Lebron cutting and running when the going gets tough.

He did in Cleveland the first time and now with Miami...and it wouldn't surprise me if after 4 years of unsuccessful rebuilding in Cleveland that he leaves again for "one more taste of a 'ship" with another stacked team :smh:.

It's no surprise that he's not really respected from the older heads down to the kids mocking him everyday on social media...and now maybe some of his peers in the league.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
All the fake fans i see are whiteboys and spanish cats.

They the ones burning jerseys, crying, and now sucking dikk that a black man came to save them. Pause.

but-thats-none-of-my2.jpg

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I like Lebron going back to the Cavs because it makes for a great story but lets cut all this noble, upstanding talk and call it like it is: Lebron cutting and running when the going gets tough.

He did in Cleveland the first time and now with Miami...and it wouldn't surprise me if after 4 years of unsuccessful rebuilding in Cleveland that he leaves again for "one more taste of a 'ship" with another stacked team :smh:.

It's no surprise that he's not really respected from the older heads down to the kids mocking him everyday on social media...and now maybe some of his peers in the league.

do u think Miami will do well next year without him?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

He was able to wrap it up nicely because it's Cleveland, but you have a point. The first signs that Wade was falling off and the squad was running out of gas, that nikka left to the younger sexier. team. His sidechick that was beautiful and fun eventually got old and fat, and his wife lost weight and started hitting the gym. :dead:

Daps
Irving is gonna be playing that Chalmers role. There is no way Bron gives up the ball handling and becomes an off ball player. I don't think irving is gonna be happy or effective with a Chalmers role.
Wiggins is like a more athletic Richard Jefferson right now. I don't think he is gonna be creating a lot of shots for himself at the nba level with his weak handles and no jumper. :russ:
:umad: