Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
We need that dude, ItsReal85, to do the comedy voiceover of the Lebron/Wade conversation video from last night. :russ:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Damn shabazz napier my boy, i hate it had to be him
I'm def not a bron stan. But if he's able to get a ring with this young team :wow:
That one ring imo would be worth way more than the 2 he got with the heat

Now pat riley knows how us knicks fans felt when he bounced on us :pacspit:

6a00e54f7fc4c58833014e890c1f11970d-pi

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Haha, you're one of those no self-esteem havin bytch boys who live through pro athletes. You're a dikk suckin faq, you love the attention. He gets to get paid to stay in shape, he gets paid to make appearances, he gets OVER paid for anything he does. And you're here calling the locals of Cleveland lucky cause he came back to play for them? He's lucky he has this fukkin brainless entertainment shyt to make money off of.
dahell.png

Fellas we are looking at the epitome of remedial

Shut your ass up and go buy a Lebron jersey and a Sprite King James Remix Edition ya jive turkey :youngsabo:

lebronhater2.png

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I wasn't.

I'm calling his "rational" to come back MATURE.

What is your point?? I go back to that shythole Nigeria for the same reason.

I'll say it again. Just say you don't believe his reason for coming back and we can wrap this up.
i've already said he's bullshytting with his reason. he wanted to team with melo in miami, and bosh ruined that by bluffing. so he went to the next best situation. and that's fine.

but trying to spin this into some "hero returning home" shyt is corny and disingenuous.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
That community talk is just bs to make himself look good. As if he couldn't still help the community from where ever he was. Pretty much a cop out, and saying that he isnt expecting a championship soon is just to take pressure off of himself. How can you be a "king" when you run whenever you're challenged?

I know LeBron can be cold & calculating, but I think he's sincere here. He wanna BE in the community while he's helping. He saying its gonna take time for him to win another title because he has an young inexperienced squad full around him. Theres going to be growing pains with this team next year no matter how talented it looks on paper. LeBron didn't run away from Miami...he made a choice for himself thats best for his career. How can you not respect that? Miami is going down and Cleveland is on the rise...this was his opportunity to strike.

Going back to fukking Cleveland to help an unproven squad with a un proven coach try to win a title is challenging breh. This aint like the miami situation

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
i've already said he's bullshytting with his reason. he wanted to team with melo in miami, and bosh ruined that by bluffing. so he went to the next best situation. and that's fine.

but trying to spin this into some "hero returning home" shyt is corny and disingenuous.

How many athletes have tied to the poor economic outlook of a region to their return home and wanting to come back?

Look at his actions since leaving and his commitment to the area. Why isn't it genuine?

You got cats who've screamed at M "republicans buy shoes too" J that didn't do jack for his community yet call a cat saying he want others to mirror his return to his as not being genuine.

And we wonder why black folks are still behind.

Go figure man.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

And tryin to spin dis positive/feel good event into some bullshyt negative tangent isn't? :rudy:

Breh :camby: