EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
As a Miami/Orlando fan, part of me doesn't actually mind LeBron leaving. Now, I can watch their games without the bandwagoners and having to listen to LeBron stans call D-Wade trash.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
you weren't calling him immature when he went to miami. you faking the funk reb.

he went back simply because the cavs roster>>>>>>heat's. his decision is no different than 2010.
I wasn't.

I'm calling his "rational" to come back MATURE.

What is your point?? I go back to that shythole Nigeria for the same reason.

I'll say it again. Just say you don't believe his reason for coming back and we can wrap this up.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BsRst12IUAA3BvP.jpg

These Photoshops are ridiculous. :laff:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Grateful? For real? They have to work REAL jobs to survive. Lebron plays a child's game and he has money for the next 50 generations of his lineage. :camby:
And what do you call going to the gym making sure your body is intact, endorsements, philanthropy work, going to the finals 4 years in a row, community work, and staying out of the scandals plaguing our athletes. You called that a child's game?

How bout being grateful for making the Cavs relevant. Giving them more playoff wins in the 7 seasons he's been with them than the 37 seasons they been without him.

:camby:

Negged rake your spiteful as on somewhere

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
And what do you call going to the gym making sure your body is intact, endorsements, philanthropy work, going to the finals 4 years in a row, community work, and staying out of the scandals plaguing our athletes. You called that a child's game?

How bout being grateful for making the Cavs relevant. Giving them more playoff wins in the 7 seasons he's been with them than the 37 seasons they been without him.

:camby:

Negged rake your spiteful as on somewhere

Haha, you're one of those no self-esteem havin bytch boys who live through pro athletes. You're a dikk suckin faq, you love the attention. He gets to get paid to stay in shape, he gets paid to make appearances, he gets OVER paid for anything he does. And you're here calling the locals of Cleveland lucky cause he came back to play for them? He's lucky he has this fukkin brainless entertainment shyt to make money off of.