fwest1

Pro
Daps
all these nba players are slaves breh...it is what it is:yeshrug:

I think he made the right decision. How can you knock a man for wanting to go back home and make a difference to his community? LeBron knows how much power and influence he has and wants to use that for the greater good of improving the city. His reasons go deeper than just basketball which I admire. He gets to go back home + cleveland fans are happy again and forgives him + gets to play with Kyrie Irving and a young core of talented players = win, win, win.
That community talk is just bs to make himself look good. As if he couldn't still help the community from where ever he was. Pretty much a cop out, and saying that he isnt expecting a championship soon is just to take pressure off of himself. How can you be a "king" when you run whenever you're challenged?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Yass bish YASSSS:blessed:....got me looking at all these Lebron Cavs jerseys in my closet like...

giphy.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dog...he said he didn't get it four years ago.

dude was still giving money to Ohio while IN Miami.

Allow people to mature.

My point was he left the city dry cause he wanted "Rings" now he's trying to come back. In turn he leaves a whole other city that embraced him and welcomed him to their family and kicks them to the curb. But Miami fans shouldn't be shocked. Bron has proven he has no loyalty. Let Cleveland flop these next 2-3 years, he'll be ready to jump ship again. As for him maturing I don't buy it. A mature person wouldn't do another immature thing like he just did to the Miami Fans.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
My point was he left the city dry cause he wanted "Rings" now he's trying to come back. In turn he leaves a whole other city that embraced him and welcomed him to their family and kicks them to the curb. But Miami fans shouldn't be shocked. Bron has proven he has no loyalty. Let Cleveland flop these next 2-3 years, he'll be ready to jump ship again. As for him maturing I don't buy it. A mature person wouldn't do another immature thing like he just did to the Miami Fans.

What about his point? Just say you choose not to believe it and we can wrap this up.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Dog...he said he didn't get it four years ago.

dude was still giving money to Ohio while IN Miami.

Allow people to mature.
you weren't calling him immature when he went to miami. you faking the funk reb.

he went back simply because the cavs roster>>>>>>heat's. his decision is no different than 2010.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This. Arison is worth $8 billion dollars and is cheap as hell. They could have made serious moves to fill the roster up with depth and got the big 3 back but he was not willing to pay the luxury tax and pay Bron max money. He wanted to convince Bron to sign for Parsons money and then not in return build the roster with the pieces it needs. Owners like that deserve to lose a player of Bron's caliber. Lex Alexander is going to be paying luxury tax, but he is a real fan of the game, a real owner and he is always trying to bring the Rockets a championship, even when they suffered from the whole Tmac/Ming era.

yup
Miami Heat waive Mike Miller using amnesty provision to cut luxury tax bill :sas2:

rockets gonna be having 4 guys making over 15 mill a year

howard 22 mill, harden 15 mill, parsons 15 mill, bosh 17.6

thats 70 mill right there