thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've already said he's bullshytting with his reason. he wanted to team with melo in miami, and bosh ruined that by bluffing. so he went to the next best situation. and that's fine.

but trying to spin this into some "hero returning home" shyt is corny and disingenuous.
Jesus, you Kobe fans are pathetic :mjlol: Let it go, your boy is irrelevant and eclipsed. How on earth you could reach this conclusion above is just incredible.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
who cares about miami lol at them embracing lebron, any nba team would embrace the best player in the game.

Lebron made them a crap load of money, 4 straight finals, all that money making arison pockets fat

now back to 8th seed and missed playoff appearances

give player options brehs, lol miami going to lose wade and bosh and not even get a 2nd round draft pick back :heh:

at least when the raptors lost bosh we got a 1st rounder in the sign nad trade

it couldnt happen to a better franchise, every empire falls and crumbles

i hope miami heat draws miami marlis numbers, fakkits

you are beneath me now :heh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fukk does kobe have to do with this? there's a reason why bron stans the worst.
Bron stan? I'm a Knick fan, I just know where your ridiculous reasoning is coming from. You Kobe stans are the last people in the NBA still trying to find incoherent reasons to discredit dude.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
a8sjq.jpg

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
nikka get the alll the fukk way out of here... what did he do that was immature? nikkas aint chained to these franchises fukk outta here, fukk them crackers, he should do whatever makes him feel good it's his fukking life.

Let's say.. Bosh resigns. Heat keeps last years entire roster intact sans Bron... who has the better team? The Cavs or The Heat? Seriously speaking...

was he supposed to force himself to be there against his own will? THAT's IMMATURE!!!! LIVING FOR OTHERS, I think the kiddie's call it peer pressure... gtfoh...
Words you will never hear: "That nikka left Starbucks for the chance to shine at Goldmann Sachs? He ain't loyal to his regular customers."

shyt you always hear: "That nikka left Cleveland for chance to shine at Miami? He ain't loyal to his fans."

YET NO ONE OBJECTS TO THE FIRST SCENARIO. WHAT THE ACTUAL fukk IS WRONG WITH THESE NIGNOGS :what::beli::camby: