kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did LeBron at least help roll out Dwyane in his wheelchair after that flight back to Miami doe :lupe:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Wonder if he will stay 6 or move back to 23. I kinda miss that old cleveland lebron though. He was unstoppable

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Varejao = Trash
Bennet = Trash
Thompson = Trash
Waiters = Meh/Trash

I dont even know them other nikkas b. Wait why am i mad... i support lebron's decision. im confused?

less than 2 years ago anderson varajeo averaged 14 points and 14 boards a game before he was inured thats trash?

anthony bennett was the first pick last year, hes in shape now and will be a quality player

tristan thompson averaged 12 points and 9 boards last year in just 31 minutes per game

dionw aiters averaged 15 points in under 30 minutes shooting at 43%

and then get this that was under HORRIBLE MIKE BROWN coaching and get this that was without lebron , a guy who makes every player around him BETTER

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: can you imagine that powder pregame routine going out in his first game. Dude should sit out the whole preseason just to do that special moment in the opener.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
My point was he left the city dry cause he wanted "Rings" now he's trying to come back. In turn he leaves a whole other city that embraced him and welcomed him to their family and kicks them to the curb. But Miami fans shouldn't be shocked. Bron has proven he has no loyalty. Let Cleveland flop these next 2-3 years, he'll be ready to jump ship again. As for him maturing I don't buy it. A mature person wouldn't do another immature thing like he just did to the Miami Fans.

nikka get the alll the fukk way out of here... what did he do that was immature? nikkas aint chained to these franchises fukk outta here, fukk them crackers, he should do whatever makes him feel good it's his fukking life.

Let's say.. Bosh resigns. Heat keeps last years entire roster intact sans Bron... who has the better team? The Cavs or The Heat? Seriously speaking...

was he supposed to force himself to be there against his own will? THAT's IMMATURE!!!! LIVING FOR OTHERS, I think the kiddie's call it peer pressure... gtfoh...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bron and his circle are brilliant for this move. Period. All other critiques are based in salt or idiocy.

can we please get a in depth walt thoughts on this signing, just odn't tease us with a paragraph breh :noah:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
63 pages. :whew: Didn't even read it all. I read an internet news blurb about it a couple hours ago.

So many things to say... :lupe:
Shabazz Napier: With LeBron gone, there's no chance for a ring. But, it's a chance to shine instead of being in the shadows.
Lance Stephenson: Pacers are going to be able to plow over the Heat if they end up in the playoffs.
Andrew Wiggins: With LeBron arriving, there's a chance for a ring. But, he's never going to be the one unless LeBron gets injured or cramps up in a game.
Eric Spolestra: 2K13 cheat codes, deactivated.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Manziel and James in the same muthafukkin city at the same muthafukkin time?:pachaha:

I dont know man this whole this is just funny to me, cant really take bron serious anymore:manny: