Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
once bosh called his bluff, suddenly its about "coming home" and "rebuilding". please.

good for him and the cavs, but spare me the ghandi talk.

Exactly. People talking about "It's for the community". So where was this community 4 years ago? What happen to "I just wanna win titles". So you leave to win titles, win titles now leave the fanbase that embraced you to their city? Stop. Miami was going down and he jumped ship. And spare me the "Loyalty" talk. Bron just proved he doesn't know what Loyalty is.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That moment when Bron hit the court again for Cleveland with the fans cheering his name
james-brown-crying-o.gif

nikka, the whole country gonna be watching that night. Cacs probably crying right now....nikkaz getting shot..... :laugh:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
slave went back to his massa i guess.

all these nba players are slaves breh...it is what it is:yeshrug:

I think he made the right decision. How can you knock a man for wanting to go back home and make a difference to his community? LeBron knows how much power and influence he has and wants to use that for the greater good of improving the city. His reasons go deeper than just basketball which I admire. He gets to go back home + cleveland fans are happy again and forgives him + gets to play with Kyrie Irving and a young core of talented players = win, win, win.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Exactly. People talking about "It's for the community". So where was this community 4 years ago? What happen to "I just wanna win titles". So you leave to win titles, win titles now leave the fanbase that embraced you to their city? Stop. Miami was going down and he jumped ship. And spare me the "Loyalty" talk. Bron just proved he doesn't know what Loyalty is.

Dog...he said he didn't get it four years ago.

dude was still giving money to Ohio while IN Miami.

Allow people to mature.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's great for the city of Cleveland.

Quiet as kept, LeBron has a great business team around him. The media and public really needs to give those brothas credit.
Everyone made fun of LeBron when he made his friends his business partners.

Also, Dan Gilbert needs to put up billboards across the city and publicly get on his old ass knees and apologize privately and PUBLICLY to this man.
That was a disgraceful letter and he needs to acknowledge that LeBron was and has been the bigger man her.

the press conference with Gilbert and Bron gonna be interesting...you know the a$$hole media gonna keep asking about the letter every other question.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

I understand.... :salute:

Still LWO / #Hawkset right here.

nikkas hate too much on my city.....even some of the #LWO brehs.

They're not gonna let me rep both, so if I have to chose, I gotta chose the hometown:manny:

Im just gonna have to be a "Kobe stan" like I started on sohh:to: