Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Did Sccit just try to prove to everyone that he's a total bullshytter? :dead:

Either he's telling the truth, and he's good at spewing bullshyt to make a case....or he's lying and just spewing bullshyt to make a case.

:deadmanny:

Apparently he's wants us to know that he's THAT good at making crap up...and still can't logically defend Kobe over Lebron. :lolbron:

THE POINT IS, I DONT NEED TO MAKE A CASE HERE.. YALL DO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe's poor clutch performance is basically evidenced by his playoff career. He scored 50 or more several times in the regular season against bottom feeding teams primarily. But despite having more playoff games than Jordan, he has way fewer 50 point games in the playoffs. His only 50 point playoff game was in an overtime, I believe. Against a shytty defense.

Kobe's actually a front runner, something you stans have accused Lebron of being. His 2004 Finals Performance is the most embarrassing in league history. It was so bad that even your parents thought, "At least Elinor isn't Kobe".

LMFAO @ BRINGIN UP FINALS PERFORMANCES TO DEFEND LEBRON .. LEBRON 2011 FINALS WAS THE WOAT FOR ANY PLAYER IN ANY SPORT

STICK TO THE STRUGGLE INSULTS, MY FRIEND

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LMFAO @ BRINGIN UP FINALS PERFORMANCES TO DEFEND LEBRON .. LEBRON 2011 FINALS WAS THE WOAT FOR ANY PLAYER IN ANY SPORT

STICK TO THE STRUGGLE INSULTS, MY FRIEND

Lebron in 2011 was still better than Kobe 2004. There's a reason that the only record Kobe holds is most missed field goals.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
GASOL AND AN OLD ARTEST .. CMON FOLKS, IF THATS WHAT U GUNA POINT TO AS KOBE'S "HELP" THEN JUS SAVE IT .. ASK MJ IF LEBRON IS ON HIS OR KOBE'S LEVEL.. THE ANSWER IS NO.

FACT, KOBE HAS NEVER NEEDED MORE THAN ONE STAR TO WIN .. LEBRON'S THIRD OPTION WAS AS GOOD AS KOBE'S SECOND. AND HE PLAYS IN THE EAST. FACTS ONLY.

Kobe and LEbron have both needed strong teams to win. Everybody has needed strong teams to win. We are measuring Lebron vs. Kobe 1v1 and you keep bringing up a team accomplishment. Tim Duncan won without any all stars and has lost fewer finals than Kobe, yes you homostans come out with more contradictory BS to claim Kobe > Duncan.

See... you are stupid. You are incredibly stupid. You are like a Trump supporter in that you are so stupid you don't realize you are stupid. But you should stop blaming Lebron for the fact you are a 30 year old autistic angry balding wigger and stop praying to Kobe to save you from your miserable existence.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U ARE SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE ON HERE BECAUSE UR WHITE AND MOST LIKELY DEFORMED .. MEANWHILE, IM ATTRACTIVE AND HAVE GREAT HAIR, SO THAT MAKES U MAD .. AND NOW U DOIN EVEN MORE RESEARCH ON ME LIKE THE NERD U ARE. UR RESEARCH FAILED U, PUSYBOY.

Stop getting angry you angry autistic balding wigger. Stop lying so much. You are a 30 year old with no real job and you live off your parents. You should worry less about Lebron v. Kobe and worry more about yourself.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe and LEbron have both needed strong teams to win. Everybody has needed strong teams to win. We are measuring Lebron vs. Kobe 1v1 and you keep bringing up a team accomplishment. Tim Duncan won without any all stars and has lost fewer finals than Kobe, yes you homostans come out with more contradictory BS to claim Kobe > Duncan.

See... you are stupid. You are incredibly stupid. You are like a Trump supporter in that you are so stupid you don't realize you are stupid. But you should stop blaming Lebron for the fact you are a 30 year old autistic angry balding wigger and stop praying to Kobe to save you from your miserable existence.

TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS HAVE A LOT TO DO WIT THE INDIVIDUAL LEADER, PUSYBOY .. THIS IS BASKETBALL, NOT FOOTBALL. U SHOULD STOP USIN LEBRON AS A CRUTCH TO EXPLAIN YOUR FASCINATION WITH MY NUTS, WHICH LEADS YOU TO RESEARCH ME ON THE INTERNET

:skip:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stop getting angry you angry autistic balding wigger. Stop lying so much. You are a 30 year old with no real job and you live off your parents. You should worry less about Lebron v. Kobe and worry more about yourself.

THE INSECURITY IN THE FORM OF PROJECTION IS JUST TOO MUCH

:mjlol:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS HAVE A LOT TO DO WIT THE INDIVIDUAL LEADER, PUSYBOY .. THIS IS BASKETBALL, NOT FOOTBALL. U SHOULD STOP USIN LEBRON AS A CRUTCH TO EXPLAIN YOUR FASCINATION ON MY NUTS, WHICH LEADS YOU TO RESEARCH ME ON THE INTERNET

:skip:

Just like Donald Trump, you get caught lying, then get mad at somebody for looking into your lies.

Why not ... stop lying?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I ONCE GOT PULLED OVER N CHARGED WITH POSSESSION OF ECSTACY, SHROOMS, WEED .. HAD THE CHARGES DROPPED WITH NO ATTORNEY, JUST GIFT OF GAB. GOT MY GIRL OFF THE SAME CHARGE WITH AN UNLAWFUL STOP MOTION .. COPS WERE IN COURT LOOKIN SHOCKED N APPALLED

ONCE HAD A CELL PHONE TICKET AND CONTESTED IT .. COP SHOWED UP TO COURT AND I CONVINCINGLY TOLD THE JUDGE THAT I WAS NEVER HOLDING A PHONE, BUT RATHER SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE A PHONE.. COP ALMOST CRIED, AND THIS PRETTY MUCH NEVER HAPPENS, BUT THE TICKET WAS DISMISSED WIT THE COP PRESENT

ONCE GOT PULLED OVER WITH ECSTACY PILLS, SHOWED THE COP MY WEED PRESCRIPTION AND TOLD HIM THEY WERE THC PILLS

:umad:

Be a junkie and get away with it because the judge is your dad's mahjong partner, brehs.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THE INSECURITY IN THE FORM OF PROJECTION IS JUST TOO MUCH

:mjlol:

The improper juxtaposition of two generic, misunderstood, and professionally rejected concepts is just too much.
Stop pretending like you ever finished college. YOu admitted you were a third grade substitute teacher. We've seen your pictures, we've heard your "music" and we've read your posts. You are stupid. Just accept it.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Just like Donald Trump, you get caught lying, then get mad at somebody for looking into your lies.

Why not ... stop lying?

SAYS THE SCARY TO SHOW HIS FACE GROUPIE WHO IS LYIN ABOUT PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD

:dwillhuh:

AND I HAVE YET TO TELL ONE LIE .. ONLY AN ASSUMPTION, WHICH IS THAT UR A DEFORMED LOOKIN WHITEBOY. BUT I CANT SAY FOR SURE, JUS WHAT U COME OFF AS.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SAYS THE SCARY TO SHOW HIS FACE GROUPIE WHO IS LYIN ABOUT PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD

:dwillhuh:

AND I HAVE YET TO TELL ONE LIE .. ONLY AN ASSUMPTION, WHICH IS THAT UR A DEFORMED LOOKIN WHITEBOY. BUT I CANT SAY FOR SURE, JUS WHAT U COME OFF AS.

And when I offered to meet you in person, you stopped posting. Those were the only 4 days you didn't post anything :jjjjj: Otherwise you're writing love letters to Kobe non-stop.

You're such confused angry autistic balding wigger. Just a reminder, your name is Elinor, you don't have a real job, you've never made any real money, and you lie about your entire life.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The improper juxtaposition of two generic, misunderstood, and professionally rejected concepts is just too much.
Stop pretending like you ever finished college. YOu admitted you were a third grade substitute teacher. We've seen your pictures, we've heard your "music" and we've read your posts. You are stupid. Just accept it.

WHOS "WE"?? THIS NERD SERIOUSLY FEELS LIKE HE'S PART OF SOME COMMUNITY HERE, MUST BE THE ONLY PLACE U FEEL ACCEPTED .. THEN AGAIN, ITS THE ONLY PLACE U CAN BE OUTSPOKEN WHILE HIDING YA FACE