Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Let's Recap what happened back then.

1. A creepy homosexual retarded jew randomly demanded pictures from me, @Bilz and @Miami316 in a thread that had nothing to do with him.

2. This angry autistic angry wigger proceeded to get embarrassed to bolivia in the thread.

3. Angry autistic balding wigger then started to respond to me without quoting me in the thread.

4. Angry autistic angry wigger was offered a deal: Show proof that you had a job and I'd show pictures. Angry autistic balding wigger refused.

5. I tell angry autistic balding wigger that I would be near his hometown of Woodland Hills and that I'd meet him there. Angry autistic balding wigger didn't respond a single time for the entire time I was in Calabasas.

6. When angry autistic balding wigger finally posts again, he claims he was in Las Vegas the entire weekend. HOwever, the WEdnesday before he said he was leaving LasVegas.

7. When I said I'd meet you the next time I came down there, you wouldn't commit to anything and said to randomly find you in a random park filled with other angry autistic balding wiggers.

Stop lying :jjjjj:

..AND RIGHT ON CUE, THIS POST GETS DAPPED BY BILZ AND MIAMI316 AKA SCARY TO SHOW MY FACE CREW

A POST FILLED WIT LIES .. AND U STILL DUCKIN .. SMFH

THIS DELUSIONAL NERD REALLY PRETENDS LIKE HE THINKS I STOPPED POSTING ON THE FORUM BECAUSE OF HIM ..

KEEP TRYNA CONVINCE URSELF AND UR TWO BUTT BUDDY FOLLOWERS THAT U NOT A GIANT PUSY .. IM STILL WAITING FOR U AT TARZANA PARK.. U KNOW, THE PLACE THATS 5 MINS AWAY FROM WOODLAND HILLS WHICH U SAID WAS "TOO FAR" TO TRAVEL

:mjlol:

THIS LOSER SAID "POST YOUR W2 AND ILL POST MY PIC" .. BIGGEST BIITCH IN THIS FORUMS HISTORY FELLAS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No. You are balding. Pretty soon you'll be combing your sidelocks over the top of your head.

U SHOULD START COMIN UP WIT YOUR OWN JOKES INSTEAD OF BEIN A TAGALONG GAYBOY, MY UNDERCOVER LAKER FAN

24azzpw.jpg

N U STILL SCARY TO SHOW YA FACE

:ufdup:

^^ N U STILL SCARY TO SHOW YA FACE WHILE INSECURELY CASTIN STONES AT SUPERIORS LIKE THE TAGALONG JOKE STEALIN BETA U ARE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:damn: has any poster ever embarrassed themselves as much as Elinor did? You left out him dragging this into a coliseum thread where he ducked that fade too, so this is even applicable to the coliseum WOAT competition. What a waste of life :scusthov:

NOW HES STEALIN THE "ELINOR" MONIKER FROM HIS MASTER TOO .. TOO SWEET TO BE TRUE

:skip:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
^^ N U STILL SCARY TO SHOW YA FACE WHILE INSECURELY CASTIN STONES AT SUPERIORS LIKE THE TAGALONG JOKE STEALIN BETA U ARE
I was never scared to post a pic, I just have no desire to. We have went over this many times.

I don't care what anyone's real name is or what they look like. That's not what this forum is about. Your continued begging for other dudes pics is extremely suspect.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I was never scared to post a pic, I just have no desire to. We have went over this many times.

I don't care what anyone's real name is or what they look like. That's not what this forum is about. Your continued begging for other dudes pics is extremely suspect.

SO WHAT R U HIDING?

full

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
..AND RIGHT ON CUE, THIS POST GETS DAPPED BY BILZ AND MIAMI316 AKA SCARY TO SHOW MY FACE CREW

A POST FILLED WIT LIES .. AND U STILL DUCKIN .. SMFH

THIS DELUSIONAL NERD REALLY PRETENDS LIKE HE THINKS I STOPPED POSTING ON THE FORUM BECAUSE OF HIM ..

KEEP TRYNA CONVINCE URSELF AND UR TWO BUTT BUDDY FOLLOWERS THAT U NOT A GIANT PUSY .. IM STILL WAITING FOR U AT TARZANA PARK.. U KNOW, THE PLACE THATS 5 MINS AWAY FROM WOODLAND HILLS WHICH U SAID WAS "TOO FAR" TO TRAVEL

THIS LOSER SAID "POST YOUR W2 AND ILL POST MY PIC" .. BIGGEST BIITCH IN THIS FORUMS HISTORY FELLAS

So you claimed you were leaving Vegas that Wednesday, and you were posting about me and bilz from Vegas. After I said I would be in Woodland Hills you disappeared and claimed you were still in Vegas. You lied. You lie about everything.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So you claimed you were leaving Vegas that Wednesday, and you were posting about me and bilz from Vegas. After I said I would be in Woodland Hills you disappeared and claimed you were still in Vegas. You lied. You lie about everything.
He claimed the other day I was lying when I said he has argued all year that multiple small forwards were better than lebron, that Kobe was better in every facet than mike including scoring, that it was everyone else's fault but Kobe that the lakers lost in 2004, that Kobe was the hero of the 2000 finals, that he was good in game 7 against Boston, and that Shaq was deandre Jordan status in 2004. There's mountains of evidence showing otherwise.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
He claimed the other day I was lying when I said he has argued all year that multiple small forwards were better than lebron, that Kobe was better in every facet than mike including scoring, that it was everyone else's fault but Kobe that the lakers lost in 2004, that Kobe was the hero of the 2000 finals, that he was good in game 7 against Boston, and that Shaq was deandre Jordan status in 2004. There's mountains of evidence showing otherwise.

When he gets caught lying, he starts spamming threads so that the posts where he gets embarrassed disappear.

Watch him do that in this thread :jjjjj:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He has a serious drug problem and his brain wasn't firing on all cylinders to begin with.