Lebron disses Olajuwon.. Hakeem busts back "You're not in Jordan's league"

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And when I offered to meet you in person, you stopped posting. Those were the only 4 days you didn't post anything :jjjjj: Otherwise you're writing love letters to Kobe non-stop.

You're such confused angry autistic balding wigger. Just a reminder, your name is Elinor, you don't have a real job, you've never made any real money, and you lie about your entire life.

YEA OK, IM SURE UR ONLINE FRIENDS WHO U TRY SO HARD TO IMPRESS REALLY BELIEVE U THERE BUDDY .. U CLAIMED U WANTED 2 MEET ME AT A SANDWICH SHOP .. I DONT WANA MEET U PERIOD. NEVER SAID I DO ... BUT IF U WANA SEE ME, LIKE U CLAIMED, I GAVE U A DATE, TIME, N PLACE .. N U MADE EXCUSES AS TO WHY U CANT COME. IM STILL AVAILABLE IF U WANA COME THRU, GROUPIE.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kobe and LEbron have both needed strong teams to win. Everybody has needed strong teams to win. We are measuring Lebron vs. Kobe 1v1 and you keep bringing up a team accomplishment. Tim Duncan won without any all stars and has lost fewer finals than Kobe, yes you homostans come out with more contradictory BS to claim Kobe > Duncan.

See... you are stupid. You are incredibly stupid. You are like a Trump supporter in that you are so stupid you don't realize you are stupid. But you should stop blaming Lebron for the fact you are a 30 year old autistic angry balding wigger and stop praying to Kobe to save you from your miserable existence.

Stop getting angry you angry autistic balding wigger. Stop lying so much. You are a 30 year old with no real job and you live off your parents. You should worry less about Lebron v. Kobe and worry more about yourself.

And when I offered to meet you in person, you stopped posting. Those were the only 4 days you didn't post anything :jjjjj: Otherwise you're writing love letters to Kobe non-stop.

You're such confused angry autistic balding wigger. Just a reminder, your name is Elinor, you don't have a real job, you've never made any real money, and you lie about your entire life.
You left out clearly sexually confused, thought it's good you mention his fade ducking. More posters should be aware of this.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LMFAO @ BRINGIN UP FINALS PERFORMANCES TO DEFEND LEBRON .. LEBRON 2011 FINALS WAS THE WOAT FOR ANY PLAYER IN ANY SPORT

STICK TO THE STRUGGLE INSULTS, MY FRIEND
The problem with LeBrons 2011 finals was that he was not taking over enough, it wasn't that he was out there shytting the bed. Kobe was playing awful and playing keepaway from his dominant teammate.

LeBrons 2011 performance would have won a ring alongside Shaq.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You left out clearly sexually confused, thought it's good you mention his fade ducking. More posters should be aware of this.

I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THESE GROUPIES THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY STAND TOGETHER, IT EXCUSES THE FACT THAT THEY SCARED TO SHOW THEY FACE ON THIS SITE

:snoop:

@Goatpoacher @Miami316 @Bilz

THE THREE STOOGES OF PUSINESS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The problem with LeBrons 2011 finals was that he was not taking over enough, it wasn't that he was out there shytting the bed. Kobe was playing awful and playing keepaway from his dominant teammate.

LeBrons 2011 performance would have won a ring alongside Shaq.

LMFAO NOW IVE HEARD IT ALL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sccit's hairline didn't duck the fade though :russ:

LOL REMEMBER WHEN U CRACKED A BALDING JOKE N I POSTED A PIC OF MY HAIRLINE N U SHUT THE FUCC UP QUICK FAST IN A HURRY .. NOW THAT UR INTERNET FRIENDS ARE HERE, U CRACKIN JOKES LIKE U TOUGH .. BUT U STILL SCARY TO SHOW A PIC AND PROVE U FOREAL

WOAT

GOTA GIVE IT TO @Goatpoacher THO .. HES CLEARLY THE ALPHA OF THIS THREE HEADED NERD MONSTER

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That shyt is running from him faster than his parents or single women want to :mjlol:

4011651430_17fda158b8_b.jpg

:scust: @ YALL GIVIN UR MASTER GOATPOACHER A DOUBLE TEAM BJ WIT NO SHAME

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
YEA OK, IM SURE UR ONLINE FRIENDS WHO U TRY SO HARD TO IMPRESS REALLY BELIEVE U THERE BUDDY .. U CLAIMED U WANTED 2 MEET ME AT A SANDWICH SHOP .. I DONT WANA MEET U PERIOD. NEVER SAID I DO ... BUT IF U WANA SEE ME, LIKE U CLAIMED, I GAVE U A DATE, TIME, N PLACE .. N U MADE EXCUSES AS TO WHY U CANT COME. IM STILL AVAILABLE IF U WANA COME THRU, GROUPIE.

Let's Recap what happened back then.

1. A creepy homosexual retarded jew randomly demanded pictures from me, @Bilz and @Miami316 in a thread that had nothing to do with him.

2. This angry autistic angry wigger proceeded to get embarrassed to bolivia in the thread.

3. Angry autistic balding wigger then started to respond to me without quoting me in the thread.

4. Angry autistic angry wigger was offered a deal: Show proof that you had a job and I'd show pictures. Angry autistic balding wigger refused.

5. I tell angry autistic balding wigger that I would be near his hometown of Woodland Hills and that I'd meet him there. Angry autistic balding wigger didn't respond a single time for the entire time I was in Calabasas.

6. When angry autistic balding wigger finally posts again, he claims he was in Las Vegas the entire weekend. HOwever, the WEdnesday before he said he was leaving LasVegas.

7. When I said I'd meet you the next time I came down there, you wouldn't commit to anything and said to randomly find you in a random park filled with other angry autistic balding wiggers.

Stop lying :jjjjj:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LOL REMEMBER WHEN U CRACKED A BALDING JOKE N I POSTED A PIC OF MY HAIRLINE N U SHUT THE FUCC UP QUICK FAST IN A HURRY .. NOW THAT UR INTERNET FRIENDS ARE HERE, U CRACKIN JOKES LIKE U TOUGH .. BUT U STILL SCARY TO SHOW A PIC AND PROVE U FOREAL

WOAT

GOTA GIVE IT TO @Goatpoacher THO .. HES CLEARLY THE ALPHA OF THIS THREE HEADED NERD MONSTER

No. You are balding. Pretty soon you'll be combing your sidelocks over the top of your head.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

WOAT

How are you in a position to judge anybody? You won't show proof you have a job. You look like an extra hassidic wigger. Your music sucks and your rhymes sound like they were written by the third graders you claim to teach. You are an angry autistic balding wigger who types in all caps like he's still 12, but you're actually 30 and you live with your parents along with your equally homosexual brother who is a better rapper than you.

Just STFU.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let's Recap what happened back then.

1. A creepy homosexual retarded jew randomly demanded pictures from me, @Bilz and @Miami316 in a thread that had nothing to do with him.

2. This angry autistic angry wigger proceeded to get embarrassed to bolivia in the thread.

3. Angry autistic balding wigger then started to respond to me without quoting me in the thread.

4. Angry autistic angry wigger was offered a deal: Show proof that you had a job and I'd show pictures. Angry autistic balding wigger refused.

5. I tell angry autistic balding wigger that I would be near his hometown of Woodland Hills and that I'd meet him there. Angry autistic balding wigger didn't respond a single time for the entire time I was in Calabasas.

6. When angry autistic balding wigger finally posts again, he claims he was in Las Vegas the entire weekend. HOwever, the WEdnesday before he said he was leaving LasVegas.

7. When I said I'd meet you the next time I came down there, you wouldn't commit to anything and said to randomly find you in a random park filled with other angry autistic balding wiggers.

Stop lying :jjjjj:
:damn: has any poster ever embarrassed themselves as much as Elinor did? You left out him dragging this into a coliseum thread where he ducked that fade too, so this is even applicable to the coliseum WOAT competition. What a waste of life :scusthov:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
:damn: has any poster ever embarrassed themselves as much as Elinor did? You left out him dragging this into a coliseum thread where he ducked that fade too, so this is even applicable to the coliseum WOAT competition. What a waste of life :scusthov:

The funniest part is, he wants to know what I look like so badly, but he won't agree to show Paystubs in exchange for my pictures, and he's too scared to meet in person. I could send fake pictures and his dumbass would never know better. But he's too scared to meet in real life? I guess his mommy wouldn't give him a ride to Woodland Hills.