Lebron disses Olajuwon.. Hakeem busts back "You're not in Jordan's league"

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I would pay good money to see this fool all caps everything argue a legal case like a murder trial or a fraud case in the same manner he mindlessly stans Kobe.

I ONCE GOT PULLED OVER N CHARGED WITH POSSESSION OF ECSTACY, SHROOMS, WEED .. HAD THE CHARGES DROPPED WITH NO ATTORNEY, JUST GIFT OF GAB. GOT MY GIRL OFF THE SAME CHARGE WITH AN UNLAWFUL STOP MOTION .. COPS WERE IN COURT LOOKIN SHOCKED N APPALLED

ONCE HAD A CELL PHONE TICKET AND CONTESTED IT .. COP SHOWED UP TO COURT AND I CONVINCINGLY TOLD THE JUDGE THAT I WAS NEVER HOLDING A PHONE, BUT RATHER SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE A PHONE.. COP ALMOST CRIED, AND THIS PRETTY MUCH NEVER HAPPENS, BUT THE TICKET WAS DISMISSED WIT THE COP PRESENT

ONCE GOT PULLED OVER WITH ECSTACY PILLS, SHOWED THE COP MY WEED PRESCRIPTION AND TOLD HIM THEY WERE THC PILLS

:umad:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
WHAT FRANCHISE PLAYERS DID HE HAVE WHEN HE WON BACK TO BACK??

ARGUABLY GASOL, N THATS IT

LOL

That's sort of the point. Kobe won as a second fiddle to Shaq, then he won with a dominant front court. He lost with multiple all-stars.. badly. He needs efficient offensive players that do all the hard work, so he can chuck like crazy and take all the credit.

IS THAT WHY KYRIE HIT ALL THE BIG SHOTS??

LMAO

AND IN 2015, WHEN HE HAD TO SHOULDER THE LOAD ALA KOBE, THEY LOST

Actually, when Kobe had to shoulder the load, Artest and Gasol had to bail him out. Kobe has NEVER shouldered the load Lebron has. I'd say even MJ didn't shoulder as much of the load on offense and defense as Lebron in the last couple finals.

Lebron is not as good as MJ, sure. But Kobe is not in the same league as either Lebron or MJ.

• Dap
Reactions: isp

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I ONCE GOT PULLED OVER N CHARGED WITH POSSESSION OF ECSTACY, SHROOMS, WEED .. HAD THE CHARGES DROPPED WITH NO ATTORNEY, JUST GIFT OF GAB. GOT MY GIRL OFF THE SAME CHARGE WITH AN UNLAWFUL STOP MOTION .. COPS WERE IN COURT LOOKIN SHOCKED N APPALLED

ONCE HAD A CELL PHONE TICKET AND CONTESTED IT .. COP SHOWED UP TO COURT AND I CONVINCINGLY TOLD THE JUDGE THAT I WAS NEVER HOLDING A PHONE, BUT RATHER SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE A PHONE.. COP ALMOST CRIED, AND THIS PRETTY MUCH NEVER HAPPENS, BUT THE TICKET WAS DISMISSED WIT THE COP PRESENT

ONCE GOT PULLED OVER WITH ECSTACY PILLS, SHOWED THE COP MY WEED PRESCRIPTION AND TOLD HIM THEY WERE THC PILLS

This is all lies. I've checked your criminal history, Elinor. You lied about this just the same way you lied about having a job and a car in your own name. You are a filthy, worthless lying c*nt.. And very stupid. And balding.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
lebron is more accomplished with less seasons

ZeKAek6.png

lebron in the clutch

ySqpc26.jpg

lebron impact dwarfs hakeems

VORP (value over replacement)

EebzroV.png

PER (player eff rating)

uNHsLOM.png

LeBron James passes Michael Jordan as most valuable player in NBA history

LeBron James passes Michael Jordan as most valuable player in NBA history

LBJ make Hakeem look like Kobe in impact metrics

Hakeem

tbGZp45.png

Hakeem Olajuwon Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

Value Over Replacement Player
Career NBA 77.1 (12th)
Career 77.1 (13th)

lebron

Enblvmj.png

Value Over Replacement Player
Active 109.6 (1st)
Career NBA 109.6 (1st)
Career 109.6 (1st)

Hakeem Olajuwon Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

you gotta take into consideration the position, team, conference, competition, etc...

LeBron's legacy is based around his popularity just like Jordans
Jordan is the most known and most popular player ever and was the face of the league so people hype him up like he was leagues ahead of everyone else
After Jordan, Lebron became the new face of the league
and After him it's gonna be Curry, actually it kinda is already Curry, which is why people hype Curry up like he's Top 3 PG OAT

But comparing players is pointless because different players played different people with different people and have different roles or play styles and different positions

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
BRUH WHOEVER ARGUES THAT KOBE ISNT CLUTCH .... AND FURTHERMORE, ARGUES THAT LEBRON IS ... THATS THE NERD IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO NEVER MADE THE TEAM AND RARELY WATCHED GAMES, BUT WAS TOP STUDENT OF HIS MATH CLASS AND FOLLOWED THE SPORT BY PLAYING FANTASY BASKETBALL .. DONT BE THAT GUY. I MEAN, U HAVE SEEN THESE GUYS IN ACTION, RIGHT?

Kobe's poor clutch performance is basically evidenced by his playoff career. He scored 50 or more several times in the regular season against bottom feeding teams primarily. But despite having more playoff games than Jordan, he has way fewer 50 point games in the playoffs. His only 50 point playoff game was in an overtime, I believe. Against a shytty defense.

Kobe's actually a front runner, something you stans have accused Lebron of being. His 2004 Finals Performance is the most embarrassing in league history. It was so bad that even your parents thought, "At least Elinor isn't Kobe".

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
STRAWMAN .. FORGET ALL-STAR, SOME FOLKS EVEN ARGUED KYRIE SHOULDA WON FINALS MVP .. LEBRON DOESNT WIN WITOUT THE ALL-STAR CAST N U KNOW IT

And in 2009, people argued Gasol should have been MVP. In 2004, people argued Kobe should have been MVP.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Did Sccit just try to prove to everyone that he's a total bullshytter? :dead:

Either he's telling the truth, and he's good at spewing bullshyt to make a case....or he's lying and just spewing bullshyt to make a case.

:deadmanny:

Apparently he's wants us to know that he's THAT good at making crap up...and still can't logically defend Kobe over Lebron. :lolbron:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why these old timers always using jordan as a crutch lmao
none of these dudes talking are better than lebron.
this is on some " i cant beat you up but my friend can" shyt

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's sort of the point. Kobe won as a second fiddle to Shaq, then he won with a dominant front court. He lost with multiple all-stars.. badly. He needs efficient offensive players that do all the hard work, so he can chuck like crazy and take all the credit.

Actually, when Kobe had to shoulder the load, Artest and Gasol had to bail him out. Kobe has NEVER shouldered the load Lebron has. I'd say even MJ didn't shoulder as much of the load on offense and defense as Lebron in the last couple finals.

Lebron is not as good as MJ, sure. But Kobe is not in the same league as either Lebron or MJ.

GASOL AND AN OLD ARTEST .. CMON FOLKS, IF THATS WHAT U GUNA POINT TO AS KOBE'S "HELP" THEN JUS SAVE IT .. ASK MJ IF LEBRON IS ON HIS OR KOBE'S LEVEL.. THE ANSWER IS NO.

FACT, KOBE HAS NEVER NEEDED MORE THAN ONE STAR TO WIN .. LEBRON'S THIRD OPTION WAS AS GOOD AS KOBE'S SECOND. AND HE PLAYS IN THE EAST. FACTS ONLY.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is all lies. I've checked your criminal history, Elinor. You lied about this just the same way you lied about having a job and a car in your own name. You are a filthy, worthless lying c*nt.. And very stupid. And balding.

Did Sccit just try to prove to everyone that he's a total bullshytter? :dead:

Either he's telling the truth, and he's good at spewing bullshyt to make a case....or he's lying and just spewing bullshyt to make a case.

:deadmanny:

Apparently he's wants us to know that he's THAT good at making crap up...and still can't logically defend Kobe over Lebron. :lolbron:
Making shyt up like how much money he has and was actually going to meet you for the fade goatpoacher? You mean like that :troll:?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

U ARE SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE ON HERE BECAUSE UR WHITE AND MOST LIKELY DEFORMED .. MEANWHILE, IM ATTRACTIVE AND HAVE GREAT HAIR, SO THAT MAKES U MAD .. AND NOW U DOIN EVEN MORE RESEARCH ON ME LIKE THE NERD U ARE. UR RESEARCH FAILED U, PUSYBOY.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Making shyt up like how much money he has and was actually going to meet you for the fade goatpoacher? You mean like that :troll:?

OH LIKE WHEN HE ASKED WHERE ID BE AND I TOLD HIM DATE, TIME, LOCATION, ONLY FOR HIM TO MAKE EXCUSES AS TO WHY HES NOT SHOWIN UP?

I GUESS SCARY TO SHOW THEY FACE GROUPIES GOTA STICK TOGETHER

:scust: