Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Most nba players probably come from average height to short parents themselves so they don’t care and know the possibility is there no matter what :yeshrug:
Eh, I think most NBA players have some precedent of height in their families though they outgrow their parents. But it's more about what my other post said, at 6'7" you've grinded to be an All-Star and you rather your son be happy and well-rounded at 6'1" (taller than 87% of humans) then being predestined to follow your path.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yeah this one looks like he going be the truth. His decision making just looks A1. Like he gets the ball and just knows what he's going to do with it.
Yeah. He knows his spots on the floor too.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If she was a 5'7" guard with the same face he'd still be on it.

Since the average Coli poster is supposedly 6'5 with a hooping background they want to breed with a 6'0" woman trying to make a T-Mac and think actual pro players think the same.

When you've gone through the grind/sacrifice to be an NBA player, especially a great one making half a billion in salary, the kids happiness and their mothers playing their position is more important than using nuts to make a created player.

:dead:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If she was a 5'7" guard with the same face he'd still be on it.

Since the average Coli poster is supposedly 6'5 with a hooping background they want to breed with a 6'0" woman trying to make a T-Mac and think actual pro players think the same.

When you've gone through the grind/sacrifice to be an NBA player, especially a great one making half a billion in salary, the kids happiness and their mothers playing their position is more important than using nuts to make a created player.

bytch is a nutcase and is on onlyfans. Not a great prospect for a mother of children. :hubie:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I haven’t seen Bronny play so I’m not saying he doesn’t have NBA potential but seriously has any superstar NBA player ever had a son do anything in the NBA? :leon:

Off the top of my head, Tim Hardaway, Rick Barry, Gary Payton. They were all Hall of Fame talents that produced decent NBA talent albeit role players

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Most nba players probably come from average height to short parents themselves so they don’t care and know the possibility is there no matter what :yeshrug:

It's actually the opposite. It's rare that you find an Nba player who doesn't have parents in the top percentile in height. Dudes like Boban whose 7'4 with 5'6 parents are just rare genetic freaks...

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Curious how tall Bryce gets. He has that “it” factor over bronny and just a better feel for the game.
I been telling folks Bryce got a real burner from 3. And he got absolutely none of his dads bounce like Bronny but I guarantee Bronny stays a lot 6’4ish and Bryce will be 6’8 like pops

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's actually the opposite. It's rare that you find an Nba player who doesn't have parents in the top percentile in height. Dudes like Boban whose 7'4 with 5'6 parents are just rare genetic freaks...
Especially now a days. A lot of these new nba players seem to be the sons of former athletes (either one parent or both) and not necessarily pro but definitely their parents played in college and/or flirted with some sort of pro or semi pro, or overseas

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rick Barry (Top 50 player of all time and 9x all star) and two of his sons made it to the league.

I’m not sure I would say the word superstar here but I guess Gary Payton and his son would fit in this as well.

Does Larry nance count as a superstar?

HES NOT ASKING
IF A SUPERSTAR HAS HAD
A SON MAKE THE LEAGUE...

HES ASKING HAVE ANY SUPERSTARS
HAD STAR SONS.

YALL IN HERE LISTING ROLE PLAYERS.
:devil:
:evil: