Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
You're probably the only person in this thread that's actually seen him in person or a even whole game to really have an opinion on him. :heh:
I seen him against Camden, and he wasn't killin nggas. Those lil nkkas from NJ, weren't threatened by Bronny, at all. He actually looked TOO reserved on the court (meaning he played timid). Again...it's obvious he's talented, but ONCE again...his dad is LBJ. :comeon:

I'm sure he grew up w/ a basketball court in his mansion, unlimited access to hoops, the best trainers, etc. I'd expect him to be ELITE. Born to hoop (like his pops)??? I still don't know, about that just yet. :hubie:

He's certainly been nurtured to hoop, at this point, IMO.

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
They all ended up pretty small for the most part. I always tell folks, them growth spurt be separating nikkas more than anything else
We all saw it growing up in HS. Dudes maxing out at 5'10 but wanna play QB in college. Most dudes are gonna be smaller than professional athletes. That's why they are professional.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'll say this. Bronny would have been better served just staying in Ohio and in a position to dominate. Yea the comp isnt tough, but he should have been put in a position to be aggressive from day 1. Adjust to star talent when you get to college.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll say this. Bronny would have been better served just staying in Ohio and in a position to dominate. Yea the comp isnt tough, but he should have been put in a position to be aggressive from day 1. Adjust to star talent when you get to college.

:dahell: HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED
TO STAY IN OHIO WHEN HIS POPS
MOVED TO LA?

:devil:
:evil:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Disagree. Playing with and practicing against elite players helped his development. Dominating lower tier city league wouldn't have made him a better player.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bryce is gonna be 6'6'' and looks more natural in his movements than Bronny.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Bryce is the one to watch out for. Kid got game. Bronny going have to work for his