Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A 6'2 guard with some muscle and near 35/ 40 inch vertical at age 17 isn't good genetics now... ok:jbhmm: bronny more athletic than the Ball Brothers put together.
More athletic than Curry bros put together

You right, let's take the parental advice of a man who lasted after white genetics :russ:

Bronny has enough to dominate HS and college bball and get to the league. We gonna act like there aren't no All Stars near that age?
You didn't watch Lonzo close enough if you're saying that.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
watching this final game and he nowhere near close to being a legitimate prospect. whole playoffs he's been horrendous. amari bailey not that good either
TBF Bronny is coming off a hip injury, but yea Im not sure he's going to magically score 18 to 20 next year like Boston and Amari did.

They were getting carried by a top 5 sophomore today and he'll be the go to guy next year.

Should have transferred long time ago.

idk how Amari Bailey the #2 player in the nation
As far as Amari he's really good, but apparently he's a dumbass off the court. Was benched the 1st Qrt last game for skipping practice. So he's working against himself right now. Even last year on that IMDBTV show about Sierra Canyon he's not focused enough.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
TBF Bronny is coming off a hip injury, but yea Im not sure he's going to magically score 18 to 20 next year like Boston and Amari did.

They were getting carried by a top 5 sophomore today and he'll be the go to guy next year.

As far as Amari he's really good, but apparently he's a dumbass off the court. Was benched the 1st Qrt last game for skipping practice. So he's working against himself right now. Even last year on that IMDBTV show about Sierra Canyon he's not focused enough.

I saw the #18 player in the '23 class play in person & he looks way better than Bronny & Amari

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

As the main guy, Amari has lost to Centennial back to back years and was extremely disappointing. If he’s not running in transition, he’s mid to me. I’m curious to see what he does at UCLA. Unlike Peyton Watson, he’ll be able to come in and be the man with the seniors leaving.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I haven’t seen Bronny play so I’m not saying he doesn’t have NBA potential but seriously has any superstar NBA player ever had a son do anything in the NBA? :leon:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t seen Bronny play so I’m not saying he doesn’t have NBA potential but seriously has any superstar NBA player ever had a son do anything in the NBA? :leon:
Rick Barry (Top 50 player of all time and 9x all star) and two of his sons made it to the league.

I’m not sure I would say the word superstar here but I guess Gary Payton and his son would fit in this as well.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Basketball might be one of the only major sports I know of that hasn’t had a star father/star son family. :jbhmm:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sabonis made multiple all star teams and his dad is a HOFer but he wasn’t a NBA superstar, he did his damage in the Euroleagues. You also got the Hardaway’s. Jr ain’t a superstar but he definitely ain’t a scrub

Does Larry nance count as a superstar?
No

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Myles Turner trying create generational talent :troll:

If she was a 5'7" guard with the same face he'd still be on it.

Since the average Coli poster is supposedly 6'5 with a hooping background they want to breed with a 6'0" woman trying to make a T-Mac and think actual pro players think the same.

When you've gone through the grind/sacrifice to be an NBA player, especially a great one making half a billion in salary, the kids happiness and their mothers playing their position is more important than using nuts to make a created player.