Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I need to see, ACTUAL (competitive), non-manufactured, in-game footage. :manny:

He's got some nice dunks, bunnies, etc....but I see 17 year-olds going between the legs at the local parks, in 2022 (some effortlessly). :hubie:

Not to mention, I seen Bronny and Sierra Canyon in person, last year...and I didn't leave wit the impression...HE WAS LIKE DAT. He was NICE, but he wasn't out of this world explosive, nor head & shoulders above his peers. He wasn't dominant. His game was polished tho (for his age), and he played with a lot of poise. I STILL gotta see more, from him to be sold. :russell:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I need to see, ACTUAL (competitive), non-manufactured, in-game footage. :manny:

He's got some nice dunks, bunnies, etc....but I see 17 year-olds going between the legs at the local parks, in 2022 (some effortlessly). :hubie:

Not to mention, I seen Bronny and Sierra Canyon in person, last year...and I didn't leave wit the impression...HE WAS LIKE DAT. He was NICE, but he wasn't out of this world explosive, nor head & shoulders above his peers. He wasn't dominant. His game was polished tho (for his age), and he played with a lot of poise. I STILL gotta see more, from him to be sold. :russell:
You're probably the only person in this thread that's actually seen him in person or a even whole game to really have an opinion on him. :heh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bro really a growth spurt away from just going brazy
Just not sure of anybody who had a major growth spurt a couple months before turning 18. I think he needs to get up to at least a legit 6'4" (w/o shoes)
Somebody get this boy a football :wow:
Irony is that a couple of the dudes he played with at North Coast in middle school ended are top recruits switched to football . Makes you wonder if he'd be the same if he wasnt Bron's son.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Just not sure of anybody who had a major growth spurt a couple months before turning 18. I think he needs to get up to at least a legit 6'4" (w/o shoes)

Irony is that a couple of the dudes he played with at North Coast in middle school ended are top recruits switched to football . Makes you wonder if he'd be the same if he wasnt Bron's son.

Kid in the red would get drafted into the NFL right now as a defensive tackle :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

They all ended up pretty small for the most part. I always tell folks, them growth spurt be separating nikkas more than anything else

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They all ended up pretty small for the most part. I always tell folks, them growth spurt be separating nikkas more than anything else
Sebastian Telfair was the best of his class all through middle school and even his freshman/sophomore year.

However, once 6'10 Dwight Howard and 6'9" Josh Smith, etc started to emerge Bassy started to fade.

Just never know who is going to peak after their freshman year in height and sometimes game.