Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
LOL at my 6’5 homie saying that about his 6’0 son saying “Damn man. I fell in love with a short big booty woman.”:russ:

“We’ve put this together from a while ago, from me picking out my wife. I had a lot of little cute shorties but there wasn’t anybody tall and like a stallion like she was.”

Lavar Ball on his 6'1 wife Tina

:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its simple. Find a volleyball/basketball player and nut in her.

Highest chance of your kid holding a spot in the league.

The Curry's and the Ball's laid out the blueprint.

Giannis knows wtf he's doing, Brogdon too. Even Dwight simple azz eventually figured the shyt out (i hope).

yall nikkaz out here sounding like Slavemasters and Owners :dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy because just a few years back it was looking like the younger brother didn’t even really wanna take the ball route, but he looks way more into it now.

:ehh::ehh:
He probably doubted himself earlier cause he wasn't very athletic. Game comes to him easier. Maybe just a late bloomer.
Hate it had to be Bronny, but it looks like Bryce might be the one:francis:. He's probably not too worried about it though.

It seems like Bryce has a wet jumper, and he's elite around the rim.
If Bryce had Bronny athleticism:ehh:
Damn....Lebron should have impregnated a girl 5'11 or better.

I think Savannah is slowing them down :francis:
I think she has an athletic background.

It is wild how LeBron could currently have an unathletic son. Game seems to be there. Sometimes it skips a generation though.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk how Amari Bailey the #2 player in the nation

This is why prospects shouldn't go to sierra canyon. You don't learn the game. If you're the best player, you're basically getting force fed and stat padding. When they face teams that aren't trash, they get their shyt rocked and Amari looks clueless cause they can't just run them out the gym.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
A 6'2 guard with some muscle and near 35/ 40 inch vertical at age 17 isn't good genetics now... ok:jbhmm: bronny more athletic than the Ball Brothers put together.
More athletic than Curry bros put together

You right, let's take the parental advice of a man who lasted after white genetics :russ:

Bronny has enough to dominate HS and college bball and get to the league. We gonna act like there aren't no All Stars near that age?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
A 6'2 guard with some muscle and near 35/ 40 inch vertical at age 17 isn't good genetics now... ok:jbhmm: bronny more athletic than the Ball Brothers put together.

You right, let's take the parental advice of a man who lasted after white genetics :russ:

Bronny has enough to dominate HS and college bball and get to the league. We gonna act like there aren't no All Stars near that age?

They not talking about Bronny

Daps
Reppin
Chi

then why hasn’t he? Not like he’s averaging some crazy stat line or a 5* or even top 30…

I wish breh the best but I haven’t been impressed by anything he’s done outside of his name…if his name was John Davis he’d be just another 4* hooper.