Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It’s disturbing reading some of these responses about a kid from grown men. He needs to develop more, yes. But let’s not forget those who peaked early in HS and never excelled in college, or never even made it at all, ala Lenny Cooke. Also, I see Bronny inherited the Coli hate from his dad. Compared to Bronny, what were y’all doing at 16? Exactly, bum ass niqqas.
Get your she/her twitter bio ass the fukk outta here trying to use that female logic of a kid being talked about by grown men. Ain't nobody lusitng after dude like he some underage chick but just talking sports. Stop the fake fukking outrage. As far the last question that shyt can apply to you too dummy. fukk were you doing at 16 compared to dude? Dumb nikkas never think beyond their emotional feelings like the same exact thing they said can't be used against them smh.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Get your she/her twitter bio ass the fukk outta here trying to use that female logic of a kid being talked about by grown men. Ain't nobody lusitng after dude like he some underage chick but just talking sports. Stop the fake fukking outrage. As far the last question that shyt can apply to you too dummy. fukk were you doing at 16 compared to dude? Dumb nikkas never think beyond their emotional feelings like the same exact thing they said can't be used against them smh.

tenor.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sir this is a Wendy's.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
6’3” guards who can jump out the gym and handle the ball are high major D1 players. If youre a top 200 type recruit you’re a high major player. Unless you’re arguing that he’s not a top 200 type player I don’t know what point you’re trying to make
No they not, not automatically again he’s gonna go regardless because of his name so it’s no point in arguing he’s a D1 prospect but he’s a low major mid major type player right now. He’s shown nothing that shows he’s on the level to play at UK Michigan State that’s high major schools he not there yet

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s disturbing reading some of these responses about a kid from grown men. He needs to develop more, yes. But let’s not forget those who peaked early in HS and never excelled in college, or never even made it at all, ala Lenny Cooke. Also, I see Bronny inherited the Coli hate from his dad. Compared to Bronny, what were y’all doing at 16? Exactly, bum ass niqqas.

This shyt is crazy bruh. Bronny haven’t even had a chance to shine yet because of his age & injuries.

not saying he’s a future hall of famer but give bruh time to actually show what he can do

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bronny could sign with a major D1 program but will he play? Him going high D1 is basically the same bad decision as going to Sierra. He needs to go the Ja Morant, Steph, CJ McCollum and Dame route. I think Bron will pressure him to go 1 and done because he has said multiple times he wants to play against Bronny. In reality, Bronny would benefit from playing 3-4 years.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes us basketball mortals underestimate how good these nba players are. Searched Pat Bev high school highlights and got this

I wish Bronny all the best because its not easy to even be a bench warmer in the league.

This looks exactly like how I would guess his high school tape would look.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah I really don't understand what Bronny's "game" is. He's basically role player from what I've seen.
Facts man these dudes just sick they was anointing this boy and now you look up and you can’t even pull up a YouTube video of him dominating at all the last two years. He just not that good and it’s ok

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Why ya'll keep repeating this lie that he's 6'5? Recent rankings have him listed at 6'2.

The only time I think about this kid is when I come across threads about him on here and the title said 6'5". My apologies for repeating inaccurate height information about a high school junior :stopitslime:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
No they not, not automatically again he’s gonna go regardless because of his name so it’s no point in arguing he’s a D1 prospect but he’s a low major mid major type player right now. He’s shown nothing that shows he’s on the level to play at UK Michigan State that’s high major schools he not there yet
nikka. You're arguing something you literally have no clue what you're talking about. High major refers to the conference. High major does NOT mean that you play for a blue blood program or a top 10 program. The major conferences are considered high major. B10, B12, Pac12, ACC, SEC, Big East. In basketball you can argue that the AAC and Mountain West are high major as they regularly put 2-4 teams in the tournament. That's 6-8 conferences and between 60-80 teams that are 'high major' programs. On average they bring in 3-4 freshmen each year meaning every year between 180-240 high school seniors sign to play high major basketball. And yea, if you're 6'3" with major athleticism and some degree of skill, one of those schools is offering you a scholarship if not most of them. Kids far less talented than him are being recruited by those schools right now. And you can keep arguing with me if you want but just a note: My son is the same age as Bronny, plays AAU ball and I've been ingrained in that life for years now. Hell we're going to Atlanta, Orlando and Louisville in the next 3 weeks for tournaments and I know kids less talented than Bronny who are being recruited by high major programs