Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Exactly nikkas on here just talk stupid. Pat Bev DOMINATED the Chicago public school league and tore up the AAU circuit just because some of those guys don’t go on to be superstars in the league don’t mean they wasn’t nice in HS
My boy who was a scrub in the NBA straight dominated when he was in hs

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Can't believe this thread has made this many posts :mjlol:

The angles yall be coming up with is truly remarkable :mjgrin:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I wonder if Lebron could still be playing when Bronny is drafted :jbhmm:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
It’s disturbing reading some of these responses about a kid from grown men. He needs to develop more, yes. But let’s not forget those who peaked early in HS and never excelled in college, or never even made it at all, ala Lenny Cooke. Also, I see Bronny inherited the Coli hate from his dad. Compared to Bronny, what were y’all doing at 16? Exactly, bum ass niqqas.
emotional posting

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka. You're arguing something you literally have no clue what you're talking about. High major refers to the conference. High major does NOT mean that you play for a blue blood program or a top 10 program. The major conferences are considered high major. B10, B12, Pac12, ACC, SEC, Big East. In basketball you can argue that the AAC and Mountain West are high major as they regularly put 2-4 teams in the tournament. That's 6-8 conferences and between 60-80 teams that are 'high major' programs. On average they bring in 3-4 freshmen each year meaning every year between 180-240 high school seniors sign to play high major basketball. And yea, if you're 6'3" with major athleticism and some degree of skill, one of those schools is offering you a scholarship if not most of them. Kids far less talented than him are being recruited by those schools right now. And you can keep arguing with me if you want but just a note: My son is the same age as Bronny, plays AAU ball and I've been ingrained in that life for years now. Hell we're going to Atlanta, Orlando and Louisville in the next 3 weeks for tournaments and I know kids less talented than Bronny who are being recruited by high major programs
You stupid as fukk and so is the nikkas dapping you!! A high major school is one of those big conference schools period it’s a reason why they label it high,mid and low major I don’t give a fukk who make the tournament or how many schools out the conference make it there they still not a high major school if they not in one of those big conferences period!

Bronny is nothing special shut the fukk up you know how many nikkas go Juco that can jump way higher than Bronny and dribble better that’s 6’4 6’5?? Dime a dozen he going D1 because of his pops period! nikka is not a special talent you tripping.

I don’t give a damn what yo son doing,I played high school and college ball I know what I’m talking about from experience you going off some shyt with yo son fukk outta here you don’t know what you talking about boy

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Bronny has to take his game seriously. Now maybe me and @CantStop were right that he needed to stay in Ohio for a couple of years to learn to be aggressive. Its one thing struggling to score on a loaded team in HS coli. However, his AAU team went to play in Ohio at LeBron's old high school. Dude who use to hoop with Bronny in middle school dropped this on him.
E5WNTviX0AAPrKd

He's gotta learn some aggressiveness quick. Because if not he'll wind up like Wade's son.

I have a question, breh. I really like you as a poster. You’re my mans, but where are you getting this idea that it’s because Bronny doesn’t work hard or it’s because his temperament that he’s not dominating? What about — I don’t know — a lack of god/universe given ability? Basketball talent is amorphous. It doesn’t work like, “so and so is his father so he’s going to be good as hell.” If you look at someone like Emoni Bates and comparison to Bronny — the chasm in natural ability is cavernous. There’s not enough drills, shooting sessions, coaching sessions, film sessions, etc. in the galaxy to make up that difference. That’s an extreme example; but you get the gist. I think it’s wholly unfair to frame things as if you don’t make the NBA and Lebron is your dad it’s because you didn’t want it or didn’t work hard. Having NBA level talent is different. It’s innate. Yeah, you refine or sharpen skills over time, but you can’t 2 ball drill and figure 8 your way into being an NBA player. I know this from experience.

Also, the way a lot fans think about basketball ability is weird. They think about it on some NBA2k VC shyt. “Well, imma just max dribbling out. Lemme put like 5 points on that, and then imma max shooting out and add some shooting badges.” It doesn’t work like that. Everyone has a hard cap on how good they can be in some particular area. There’s a ceiling. The difficulty is trying to discern if that ability is maxed out for a prospect or if they still have room to grow. Again, basketball ability is amorphous. It’s not something like tennis where you can look and say look at that speed on the serve, look at the slice on the forehand, look at that serve and volley game, look at that return game, and so on.

I’ll give another example: there’s been wayyyyyyy more guys that come into the league that can’t shoot, and leave the league and still can’t shoot than guys that develop into dead eye shooters. However, the thinking is if you dedicate yourself to shooting you’ll automatically improve. Yet, what if someone is already as good a shooter as they’ll ever be regardless of what they do because of the hard cap on ability? There’s no real way to determine this which is why I say basketball talent is amorphous. Last example: Terrance Williams that played at Louisville. I remember when he was drafted Jay Bilas was like the mechanics of his shot look fine. He’s going to be a better shooter as a pro with unlimited time to work on shooting. He was right about one thing: his jumper did look fine. When he was done in the league after a few years he still couldn’t shoot. He was as good a shooter as he was ever going to be at 18. He was at his talent cap already. Nothing wrong mechanically with his shot, but just a lack of innate ability stopped him from becoming a top tier shooter.

I say all that to say you’re making it some personal reason Bronny isn’t elite when the real issue is that the universe didn’t see fit to give him elite basketball ability. He’s not going to train his way into being good as hell. LeBron knows that too.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have a question, breh. I really like you as a poster. You’re my mans, but where are you getting this idea that it’s because Bronny doesn’t work hard or it’s because his temperament that he’s not dominating? What about — I don’t know — a lack of god/universe given ability? Basketball talent is amorphous. It doesn’t work like, “so and so is his father so he’s going to be good as hell.” If you look at someone like Emoni Bates and comparison to Bronny — the chasm in natural ability is cavernous. There’s not enough drills, shooting sessions, coaching sessions, film sessions, etc. in the galaxy to make up that difference. That’s an extreme example; but you get the gist. I think it’s wholly unfair to frame things as if you don’t make the NBA and Lebron is your dad it’s because you didn’t want it or didn’t work hard. Having NBA level talent is different. It’s innate. Yeah, you refine or sharpen skills over time, but you can’t 2 ball drill and figure 8 your way into being an NBA player. I know this from experience.

Also, the way a lot fans think about basketball ability is weird. They think about it on some NBA2k VC shyt. “Well, imma just max dribbling out. Lemme put like 5 points on that, and then imma max shooting out and add some shooting badges.” It doesn’t work like that. Everyone has a hard cap on how good they can be in some particular area. There’s a ceiling. The difficulty is trying to discern if that ability is maxed out for a prospect or if they still have room to grow. Again, basketball ability is amorphous. It’s not something like tennis where you can look and say look at that speed on the serve, look at the slice on the forehand, look at that serve and volley game, look at that return game, and so on.

I’ll give another example: there’s been wayyyyyyy more guys that come into the league that can’t shoot, and leave the league and still can’t shoot than guys that develop into dead eye shooters. However, the thinking is if you dedicate yourself to shooting you’ll automatically improve. However, what if someone is already as good a shooter as they’ll ever be regardless of what they do because of the hard cap on ability? There’s no real way to determine this which is why I say basketball talent is amorphous. Last example: Terrance Williams that played at Louisville. I remember when he was drafted Jay Bilas was like the mechanics of his shot look fine. He’s going to be a better shooter as a pro with unlimited time to work on shooting. He was right about one thing: his jumper did look fine. When he was done in the league after a few years he still couldn’t shoot.

I say all that to say you’re making it some personal reason Bronny isn’t elite when the real issue is that the universe didn’t see fit to give him elite basketball ability. He’s not going to train his way into being good as hell. LeBron knows that too.
Man thank you so much for this post,these dudes just don’t get it