Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fellas, this is one of those situations where the genes are not gonna skip any of his kids. Bronny, Bryce and Zhuri are all gonna be stars. I dont know why people surprised about Bronny getting bigger and stronger. If Bron got trainers 24/7, I'm sure Bronny does too. The only wild card is Bryce. Is he gonna be that middle forgotten child(Gelo ball, Zaya Wade) or he could be the most successful out of all of the James kids.
Bronny not like that man shut up

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bronny isn’t really looking like an NBA prospect because he’s not one and I don’t think he really cares about being one.

The ESPN/Ball Is Life hype machine uses his name for clicks and casual people see the name, a few layup line dunks, and think he’s a top NBA draft pick.

He’s a very smart player (which he did inherit from his dad) but otherwise he’s a good, above average high school player. If you’re a kid who literally has everything, you need a supernatural sense of drive to push yourself to be great. He’s looking at his dad who is one of the most naturally gifted athletes to ever play a sport, and he knows he will never reach that.

There’s no knock if he doesn’t want to really be a pro or even high level college player, I wouldn’t blame him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bronny isn’t really looking like an NBA prospect because he’s not one and I don’t think he really cares about being one.

The ESPN/Ball Is Life hype machine uses his name for clicks and casual people see the name, a few layup line dunks, and think he’s a top NBA draft pick.

He’s a very smart player (which he did inherit from his dad) but otherwise he’s a good, above average high school player. If you’re a kid who literally has everything, you need a supernatural sense of drive to push yourself to be great. He’s looking at his dad who is one of the most naturally gifted athletes to ever play a sport, and he knows he will never reach that.

There’s no knock if he doesn’t want to really be a pro or even high level college player, I wouldn’t blame him.

Marcus Jordan......

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
It’s disturbing reading some of these responses about a kid from grown men. He needs to develop more, yes. But let’s not forget those who peaked early in HS and never excelled in college, or never even made it at all, ala Lenny Cooke. Also, I see Bronny inherited the Coli hate from his dad. Compared to Bronny, what were y’all doing at 16? Exactly, bum ass niqqas.

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
High school PA announcers think they JVG and Mark Jackson now. Spooky.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bron can get him in the nba if he wants. Even John Stockton son made the nba I think

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Exactly nikkas on here just talk stupid. Pat Bev DOMINATED the Chicago public school league and tore up the AAU circuit just because some of those guys don’t go on to be superstars in the league don’t mean they wasn’t nice in HS
Sometimes us basketball mortals underestimate how good these nba players are. Searched Pat Bev high school highlights and got this

I wish Bronny all the best because its not easy to even be a bench warmer in the league.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sometimes us basketball mortals underestimate how good these nba players are. Searched Pat Bev high school highlights and got this

I wish Bronny all the best because its not easy to even be a bench warmer in the league.

Facts and Pat Bev went to Arkansas and was a killer the league just a different level you really gotta have that shyt shyt to be a star

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He’s an athletic 6’5” kid that can handle the rock. In what world is that not a solid D1 prospect lol
You said high major and he not 6’5 he 6’2 6’3 again he not as good as you making him he’ll get D1 off his father and his name alone but right now he won’t be a contributor or none of that if he doesn’t make huge leaps these next two years

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
You said high major and he not 6’5 he 6’2 6’3 again he not as good as you making him he’ll get D1 off his father and his name alone but right now he won’t be a contributor or none of that if he doesn’t make huge leaps these next two years
6’3” guards who can jump out the gym and handle the ball are high major D1 players. If youre a top 200 type recruit you’re a high major player. Unless you’re arguing that he’s not a top 200 type player I don’t know what point you’re trying to make