Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:gucci:

he was a freshman when Sierra Canyon had a team full of 5 star seniors.

he had a meniscus injury last season, and plus Cali shut everything down with COVID. They don’t operate like the south where we still had full seasons of all sports last season.

y’all ready to write off a 16 year old kid already when he really hasn’t had the chance to show his true potential yet

You stupid fukk how many years we been hearing Bronny Jr this and that!?? Pull up 5 YouTube videos where he straight dominating looking like the next best thing! You can’t!!! He not that good he’s not weak but he’s not what he was touted as period!

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
You stupid as fukk and so is the nikkas dapping you!! A high major school is one of those big conference schools period it’s a reason why they label it high,mid and low major I don’t give a fukk who make the tournament or how many schools out the conference make it there they still not a high major school if they not in one of those big conferences period!

Bronny is nothing special shut the fukk up you know how many nikkas go Juco that can jump way higher than Bronny and dribble better that’s 6’4 6’5?? Dime a dozen he going D1 because of his pops period! nikka is not a special talent you tripping.

I don’t give a damn what yo son doing,I played high school and college ball I know what I’m talking about from experience you going off some shyt with yo son fukk outta here you don’t know what you talking about boy

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I have a question, breh. I really like you as a poster. You’re my mans, but where are you getting this idea that it’s because Bronny doesn’t work hard or it’s because his temperament that he’s not dominating? What about — I don’t know — a lack of god/universe given ability? Basketball talent is amorphous. It doesn’t work like, “so and so is his father so he’s going to be good as hell.” If you look at someone like Emoni Bates and comparison to Bronny — the chasm in natural ability is cavernous. There’s not enough drills, shooting sessions, coaching sessions, film sessions, etc. in the galaxy to make up that difference. That’s an extreme example; but you get the gist. I think it’s wholly unfair to frame things as if you don’t make the NBA and Lebron is your dad it’s because you didn’t want it or didn’t work hard. Having NBA level talent is different. It’s innate. Yeah, you refine or sharpen skills over time, but you can’t 2 ball drill and figure 8 your way into being an NBA player. I know this from experience.

Also, the way a lot fans think about basketball ability is weird. They think about it on some NBA2k VC shyt. “Well, imma just max dribbling out. Lemme put like 5 points on that, and then imma max shooting out and add some shooting badges.” It doesn’t work like that. Everyone has a hard cap on how good they can be in some particular area. There’s a ceiling. The difficulty is trying to discern if that ability is maxed out for a prospect or if they still have room to grow. Again, basketball ability is amorphous. It’s not something like tennis where you can look and say look at that speed on the serve, look at the slice on the forehand, look at that serve and volley game, look at that return game, and so on.

I’ll give another example: there’s been wayyyyyyy more guys that come into the league that can’t shoot, and leave the league and still can’t shoot than guys that develop into dead eye shooters. However, the thinking is if you dedicate yourself to shooting you’ll automatically improve. Yet, what if someone is already as good a shooter as they’ll ever be regardless of what they do because of the hard cap on ability? There’s no real way to determine this which is why I say basketball talent is amorphous. Last example: Terrance Williams that played at Louisville. I remember when he was drafted Jay Bilas was like the mechanics of his shot look fine. He’s going to be a better shooter as a pro with unlimited time to work on shooting. He was right about one thing: his jumper did look fine. When he was done in the league after a few years he still couldn’t shoot. He was as good a shooter as he was ever going to be at 18. He was at his talent cap already. Nothing wrong mechanically with his shot, but just a lack of innate ability stopped him from becoming a top tier shooter.

I say all that to say you’re making it some personal reason Bronny isn’t elite when the real issue is that the universe didn’t see fit to give him elite basketball ability. He’s not going to train his way into being good as hell. LeBron knows that too.
Its a very fair post and chances are I am overreacting or being too judgemental.

I guess my general feeling is whether you're good or not at least appear that you want to be very successful. He just seems like he's caught up in the cali life, but that doesnt mean he's not working. Only 1% make it so it might not be in the cards. :manny: