Leave The World Behind (Movie) - Netflix (Denzel & Julia Roberts/Sam Esmail Directing)

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun

World falling apart lil girl was like I'm not gonna spend my last days stressing, so she goes to the house, eating snacks and finds the friends DVDs that has the episodes she was freaking out about... she was living.

Also speaks on the over reliance on tech from self driving cars, streaming, cell phone basically your bank, etc.... i just think the execution could have been better.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Netflix is a scam this shyt gotta be an inside joke. All that filler screen time jibber jabber and leave it up to the viewer’s interpretation shyt is not film!

There’s no real story and quite simply they were just trying to plug Friends.

The whole movie is about having friends.
Friends in high places and low places.
Weak try hard symbolism accompanied it all.

Horrible film.

agreed :francis:

there's a difference between "not having everything explained to you" and lazy writing

that ending was :scust:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Sometimes I be wondering... do these ppl watch movies before they drop them? You and me would have known not to have multiple scenes about that without explaining it but apparently the folks getting paid millions didn't think about it.
You answered your question bruh they made bank already they don’t give a fukk

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude Sam Esmail is addicted to randomly tilting, zooming in and out and spinning the camera around for no good reason lol

Movie was okay. I liked the suspense and some of the dilemmas it raises. Acting was great, but that ending was extremely predictable and not very fulfilling at all