Leave The World Behind (Movie) - Netflix (Denzel & Julia Roberts/Sam Esmail Directing)

Daps
You excluded because Im excluding ya

We ain't friends.

I'm mildly tolerating yo ass.

You at a job and you got a person you can't stand. Do you punch them in the face? Now you unemployed 😒 you have to continue to work with the person you can't stand.

You still mad about the HOTD thread I see :umad:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Movie did a good job with the suspense but yeah the ending was lackluster which is pretty standard for Netflix movies. The acting was good though, especially Maharsala Ali. He's the star of the movie.

What was the point of the deer? Felt like it has nothing to do with the movie except just to throw you off?
I dont think it is. it was implied.

i think the cinematography if the movie is A1. all the actors acted they ass off

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Netflix is a scam this shyt gotta be a inside joke. All that filler screen time jibber jabber and leave it up to the viewer’s interpretation shyt is not film!

There’s no real story and quite simply they were just trying to plug Friends.

The whole movie is about having friends.
Friends in high places and low places.
Weak try hard symbolism accompanied it all.

Horrible film.

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
It's not the ending i have an issue with, it's the rest of the movie.

Ethan Hawke got in his car and I dont know where he went
I'm guessing they end up dying from the radiation or they all make it to the bunker. Agree Ethan kept leaving his family to drive around nowhere. Probably just wanted a smoke. lol

Last edited:
Daps
Netflix is a scam this shyt gotta be an inside joke. All that filler screen time jibber jabber and leave it up to the viewer’s interpretation shyt is not film!

There’s no real story and quite simply they were just trying to plug Friends.

The whole movie is about having friends.
Friends in high places and low places.
Weak try hard symbolism accompanied it all.

Horrible film.

Yeah that's what I was saying. Netflix keeps having these movies that seem to take the world by storm but when you break down, it's just a bunch of talking. Which is cool, but I like more action in my films. :yeshrug: