Leave The World Behind (Movie) - Netflix (Denzel & Julia Roberts/Sam Esmail Directing)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Just watched it...

Too much going on for that lackluster ending.

Acting is good tho.
won't recommend

Movie did a good job with the suspense but yeah the ending was lackluster which is pretty standard for Netflix movies. The acting was good though, especially Maharsala Ali. He's the star of the movie.

What was the point of the deer? Felt like it has nothing to do with the movie except just to throw you off?
The ending wasn't lackluster. It was ironic. More or less, "the meek shall inherit the Earth" type of message.
Never read the book, but the movie had me intrigued the whole time. I didnt mind the ending. The deer and animal stuff was explained on the radio so wasn't expecting more info. Solid flick, but could have used more Kevin Bacon. 7/10
The animal migration was explained but the deer honing in on them like that wasn't.

Daps
Watched this last night.

why would the animals act different? :gucci:

Sometimes I be wondering... do these ppl watch movies before they drop them? You and me would have known not to have multiple scenes about that without explaining it but apparently the folks getting paid millions didn't think about it.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I'm guessing they end up dying from the radiation or they all make it to the bunker. Agree Ethan kept leaving his family to drive around nowhere. Probably just wanted a smoke. lol
It’s a trope and I ain’t gonna say exactly what cause y’all gonna run me out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do you know what or who The Alliance is though?:patrice:
1470912926-rockvsvin2.gif

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I liked it, and didn't think it was too preachy. Daughter, Julia Roberts and Kevin Bacon were both kinda right for being so aggy and they don't get too explicit with the messaging that they gotta put that aside to actually survive what's coming.