Leave The World Behind (Movie) - Netflix (Denzel & Julia Roberts/Sam Esmail Directing)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Watched it overnight. I don't hate the ending, but I hated the abruptness of it. I think they needed one more scene of the adults linking up, to get their individual viewpoints on what's next, just to show the contrast of them in panic while the daughter's enjoying what makes her happy amongst the chaos.

When the inevitable happens in real life, you can surmise that's how it's gonna be for folks

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like she said the son was a level 2 perv (level 1 doesn't take pictures). How long has she been letting dudes take pictures?

Mahershala let it slide because of his LONG range plans of effing the mom
Also in typical modern female fashion, she made a pass at Ethan Hawke's character but then claimed it was HIM thirsting lol

I really liked how the film tackled these characters as archetypes and dismantled/redeemed them

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I like she said the son was a level 2 perv (level 1 doesn't take pictures). How long has she been letting dudes take pictures?

This kinda story doesn't have a hero but Mahershala's was really being patient with everyone lol. His only really mess up was thinking Danny was just gonna help them out the kindess of his heart but even then he still came prepared with the pistol. He basically only lied or withheld information when all it would cause was panic/harm in that moment.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene

She was like the dad wants to fukk me hes not that guy but he wanted to lol :mjlol:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Them Mr. Robot connections :whoo:

Danny had them 5/9 E kits

Screenshot-20231210-152837.png

Screenshot-20231210-152908.png

The momma's E-corp computer

Screenshot-20231210-153040.png

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I like her but I definitely give anyone who tries to pull off the "go by one name only" the side eye lol...
She seems insufferable and stinky in real life since she's such a bytch in every role. I can't stand her but she's a compelling and good actress