Leave The World Behind (Movie) - Netflix (Denzel & Julia Roberts/Sam Esmail Directing)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GA2Le7HXwAAgB0c

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Movie did a good job with the suspense but yeah the ending was lackluster which is pretty standard for Netflix movies. The acting was good though, especially Maharsala Ali. He's the star of the movie.

What was the point of the deer? Felt like it has nothing to do with the movie except just to throw you off?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I like this but it's too preachy for me. The best movies are the ones where you get the message without them beating you over the head with it.
sam esmail is a pretentious guy. But he's also a brilliant writer. Early seasons of Mr.Robot were good. The bigger his ego got the more corny his show became. Homecoming was completely pretentious

daemonova

Daps
Never read the book, but the movie had me intrigued the whole time. I didnt mind the ending. The deer and animal stuff was explained on the radio so wasn't expecting more info. Solid flick, but could have used more Kevin Bacon. 7/10
It's not the ending i have an issue with, it's the rest of the movie.

Ethan Hawke got in his car and I dont know where he went

Daps
Never read the book, but the movie had me intrigued the whole time. I didnt mind the ending. The deer and animal stuff was explained on the radio so wasn't expecting more info. Solid flick, but could have used more Kevin Bacon. 7/10

That was Kevin Bacon? I thought that was Ethan Hawke :laff:

daemonova

Daps
I said I'm a member of the Alliance :birdman:
You excluded because Im excluding ya

We ain't friends.

I'm mildly tolerating yo ass.

You at a job and you got a person you can't stand. Do you punch them in the face? Now you unemployed 😒 you have to continue to work with the person you can't stand.