Leave The World Behind (Movie) - Netflix (Denzel & Julia Roberts/Sam Esmail Directing)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
It's a reason why The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits, more or less Alfred Hitchcock presents is on television M-F. Because it's easy to follow. And most importantly makes sense.

This was a big miss. Oh trilogy of terror. Oh Vincent Price, where art thou

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You telling me if some muslim and asian countries hit us and passing out "Death to America" flyers, American militias are going to side with them? Hell nah. We would drive them out with all races coming together and government will be restored with new legislations.

:snoop:

THOSE FLYERS ARE JUST MISINFORMATION
FROM THE TRUE CULPRITS.

THEIR WONT BE AN INVASION.

AMERICA WILL DO ITSELF IN
WITH NO PHONES/INTERNET.

:devil:
:evil:

Exactly.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You telling me if some muslim and asian countries hit us and passing out "Death to America" flyers, American militias are going to side with them? Hell nah. We would drive them out with all races coming together and government will be restored with new legislations.

you can believe that shyt if you want to. that there's gonna be some utopian coming together of all races to drive out the invader. the reality is as soon as shyt gets bad there are gonna be groups all over the country out to kill as many Black people as they can.

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
. Just finished this shyt… all I gotta say is this.. raise your fukkin kids right… don’t have them turn into little pieces of shyt like the daughter did… with all this shyt going on.. this dumb bytch leaves and have her family looking for her…and in the fukkin end… she locks herself up in some fukkin bunker.. to watch fukkin wack ass Friends tv show… fukk her and fukk her parents for raising her to be a little piece of shyt
if that's what you got out of it i think you missed the point. the daughter was a kid. so of course she's gonna be selfish and unaware.

what i got out of it was how unprepared the adults where, especially George. he had plenty of signs of something coming, along with his contractor friend who'd been preparing for years, but had made no preparations himself.

that's gonna be most of us. we've been getting the signs for years that things are heading this way, but how many of us are prepared? i'd bet the majority of this board has no firearms or stores of ammo, no medical supplies, no food and water. and no neighbors that are gonna be kind enough to help.

friend of mine told me to watch this today. ironically i was on tik tok last night and this came up on my timeline.

lotta people on here think there's never gonna be another war, with china or anyone else, but the signs are all around us that something major is coming.