Leave The World Behind (Movie) - Netflix (Denzel & Julia Roberts/Sam Esmail Directing)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Another thing I hate about these movies is they bring out the nut ass niccas and bytches who think they dropping gems talmbout "see this what I've been trying to tell y'all. Y'all think the Obama's exec prod this for nothing?" Hoe shut up and sit down! :gucci:
I just came across a tik tok with over 600k likes saying this is a warning lol people love to live in fear .

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching this reminded me of this bunker in Kansas that rich people spend a mil on to have a room in. It's like self sustaining, has a resort pool, movie theater, school, etc

The only problem is, unless you leave down the street from the muthafukka...how are you going to get there? :mjlol:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
this movie was so fukking dumb - and i llike disaster doom movies

but the peopel and characters in the movie were so fukking ......bad

do not recmmend avoid this shyt and save 2 hours and 30 min of your life

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
This movie was dumb and I hated that it was so long with no aliens. All this weird shyt happened in this movie just to keep you hooked while they told deep hidden messages thru lighting and Easter eggs?! Tridash.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
It's all good fsociety gonna get the team back together and figure this shyt out
Yeah we would. The ending is so far fetched for it to happen, it's nearly impossible.

Once we get over the initial shock of what happened, we would've formed militias all across the country and fight alongside our military. Plus our allies would have our backs. If they knocked out our satellites, we would pay Elon Musk to use his starlink satellites, ect. ect. ect.

Minus nukes, it's most definitely not the doomsday scenario the movie makes it out to be.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
you knew from the style of movie we were never getting a conclusive ending but they really fukked the ending up. its like the movie just ended abruptly. at least have all of the people outside of the house banging on the door trying to get in then show the little girl ignoring them and getting her snacks and shyt. not that hard to do.

That's the only thing. It wasn't bad, but they needed something immediate to show the contrast. Even if they all just met back up on the road just outside the neighbor's house, and someone says "what next?", THEN cut to the girl chillin with her food and Friends DVD, not worried about the extra ish, it would've made it better.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah we would. The ending is so far fetched for it to happen, it's nearly impossible.

Once we get over the initial shock of what happened, we would've formed militias all across the country and fight alongside our military. Plus our allies would have our backs. If they knocked out our satellites, we would pay Elon Musk to use his starlink satellites, ect. ect. ect.

Minus nukes, it's most definitely not the doomsday scenario the movie makes it out to be.

DID YOU MISS STEP 3?

THE MILITIAS ARE GONNA USE
THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO OVERTHROW THE
GOVERNMENT AND HUNT DOWN nikkaS.

ITS GONNA BE CIVIL WAR DOING ALL THE DAMAGE.

:devil:
:evil:

Creepn

All Star
Daps

DID YOU MISS STEP 3?

THE MILITIAS ARE GONNA USE
THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO OVERTHROW THE
GOVERNMENT AND HUNT DOWN nikkaS.

ITS GONNA BE CIVIL WAR DOING ALL THE DAMAGE.

You telling me if some muslim and asian countries hit us and passing out "Death to America" flyers, American militias are going to side with them? Hell nah. We would drive them out with all races coming together and government will be restored with new legislations.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You telling me if some muslim and asian countries hit us and passing out "Death to America" flyers, American militias are going to side with them? Hell nah. We would drive them out with all races coming together and government will be restored with new legislations.

THOSE FLYERS ARE JUST MISINFORMATION
FROM THE TRUE CULPRITS.

THEIR WONT BE AN INVASION.

AMERICA WILL DO ITSELF IN
WITH NO PHONES/INTERNET.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The thing is, this is from the authors convos about the movie he helped write,

Ali's character is only saying that based on his biases and his life experiences, not that it isn't a good theory, but the Hawke character and everyone would have entirely different theories, biased on their own filter and view.

The movie adaptation lost a lot of the books subtlety for sure, because anyone who read the book would not really be arguing about what the disaster was, that would miss the point almost entirely.