Leave @Phoenix Knightly's messages on "Read" brehs

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Queen of Coli?:laff:Who tf? Why tf? I'm beyond done. A female on a forum you don't even know in real life is a queen? :heh:This site has queens?:dead::deadrose:

The fact that grown ass men interact with females on a forum like that....:what:.....I just got outta high school two years ago and I can see how pathetically immature that is. And they'll be the same nikkas accusing others of being too invested. Some of ya'll nikkas are in your 30's, Jesus.

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
4534224-9124553617-tumbl.gif
Right? shyt escalated quickly.
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm ready for whatever.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
The fact that grown ass men interact with females on a forum like that....:what:.....I just got outta high school two years ago and I can see how pathetically immature that is.
Ayyeee me too fam! Class of 2014 in this bihh.I agree. I understand if nikkas think she fine and tryna get the box. Nothin wrong with dm'ing her to get some contact info and smash:ehh:. What's wrong is dudes making threads about her like she's a goddess or some kind of celebrity. She's jus a regular female. Dudes in here acting like they never gone out before. A female on a damn internet forum should not get this much attention. It's ridiculous.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Just know looking up at a Nikkas dikk is the highlight of ur life. :stopitslime:

I said that out of love tho. U hate I hate. -1*-1=we one

Wow my feelings are so hurt, like how could you even type this to me. I dnt deserve this. I'm gonna go listen to one direction and cry myself to sleep.