Phoenix officers repeatedly punch, Taser deaf Black man with cerebral palsy

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
29C68CB39A5D2875CF056865323FD746B8E014B6

They was chasing a WHITE man and yet singled out the first black man they saw who had nothing to do with it.... :beli:

I'm not surprised...

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump wants to give police officers immunity for actions like this.

True and what is copmala offering? Yall voted for joe crow joe for president and former california general attorney copmala as vp 4 years ago only for them to leave yall hanging on the george floyd act that went nowhere despite them playing politics and even showing up to his funeral as political backdrop.

Keep in mind the democrats had control of both houses in congress and didnt get this shyt passed.

They also straight up cosigning this after what happened to breonna taylor (remember her?)

Both republican and democrat parties going hard to protect the police. Ask obama signing blue lives matter legislation after what happened to mike brown (remember him?)

The shills in here playing games with their uneducated asses

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
True and what is copmala offering? Yall voted for joe crow joe for president and former california general attorney copmala as vp 4 years ago only for them to leave yall hanging on the george floyd act that went nowhere despite them campaigning on it and even showing up to his funeral.

They also straight up cosigning this after what happened to breonna taylor (remember her?)

Both republican and democrat parties going hard to protect the police. Ask obama signing blue lives matter legislation after what happened to mike brown (remember him?)

The shills in here playing games with their uneducated asses
If you actually believe both sides are bad, why would you be mad one of them is ciritized? Why get angry when somebody attacks Trump and bring up Kamala, if you also agree with what they are saying about Trump?
If somebody tells me Hitler was evil i don't go on a tirade saying that Roosevelt was bad too if i agree that Hitler was evil.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you actually believe both sides are bad, why would you be mad one of them is ciritized? Why get angry when somebody attacks Trump and bring up Kamala, if you also agree with what they are saying about Trump?
If somebody tells me Hitler was evil i don't go on a tirade saying that Roosevelt was bad too if i agree that Hitler was evil.

Youre making no sense. I asked you what is copmala planning on doing about this problem since you knucklehead shills keep on telling us to vote for her. Give me something sensible instead of this dodgeball bullshyt response. We know trump isnt going to do anything. What about her? I gave you more than enough traction to how shes going about it since shes the damn current VP thats part of the biden administration that has done nothing so far.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You make no sense. I asked you what is copmala planning on doing about this problem.
I know, my question is why did you ask? You just said you agreed with that poster that republicans are protecting the police.
Normally when people agree on something they don't then try to deflect

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, my question is why did you ask? You just said you agreed with that poster that republicans are protecting the police.
Normally when people agree on something they don't then try to deflect

Answer the question. Whats copmalas plan? Whats her stance about the police even? :mjlol: just say you dont know if you dont know. Its not that hard.

You guys are against this but telling us to vote for people who dont plan on stopping shyt like this.. both sides as you guys love to say. :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Answer the question. Whats copmalas plan? Whats her stance about the police even? :mjlol: just say you dont know if you dont know. Its not that hard.

You guys are against this but telling us to vote for people who dont plan on stopping shyt like this.. both sides as you guys love to say. :mjlol:

Got it, so you not really both sides. you just have a problem with one. why else call somebody a shill for making a statement you said you "agree" with. You not slick :mjlol:

Last edited:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
The violent arrest stems from a morning call from Circle K employees who reported that a White man was causing problems and wouldn’t leave the store, records show.

While being trespassed, the man claimed he was assaulted by a Black man and pointed across the street at McAlpin.

Officers Harris and Sue took the man’s claims at face value and left him to go after McAlpin. (The man’s assault claim was later refuted by store employees and surveillance video, records show.):francis::gucci::what:

WTF these cops was doing and then lying