Phoenix officers repeatedly punch, Taser deaf Black man with cerebral palsy

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got it, so you not really both sides. you just have a problem with one. why else call somebody a shill for making a statement you said you "agree" with. You not slick :mjlol:

Reading comprehension isnt your strongest skill. I laugh at how you shills literally start coming up with shyt and even start lying like how you are now when you are backed into a corner. I said both sides are for protecting the police doing wrong and you understood that as me having a problem with one side? :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Reading comprehension isnt your strongest skill. I laugh at how you shills literally start coming up with shyt and even start lying like how you are now when you are backed into a corner. I said both sides are for protecting the police.
The bolded is what i mean, You agree with them and yet you are calling them a shill for saying it, and demanding that they target the other side instead.
Why "both siders" take offense if someone correctly admonishes one of the sides but not the other is what im asking.
but we both know the answer.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded is what i mean, You agree with them and yet you are calling them a shill for saying it, and demanding that they target the other side instead.
Why "both siders" take offense if someone correctly admonishes one of the sides but not the other is what im asking.
but we both know the answer.

Youre getting desperate because you cant defend your boss copmala on holding the police accountable so youre just coming up with shyt. Only thing youre showing us on here is that you really have poor comprehension skills. You have the right to remain silent. You should use it. :ufdup:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why I say these pussies love to pick at weaker black people (I’m not calling the brotha weak, but that’s how they view him in their eyes) but they never go at black people that’ll fight their asses back and if they do, they need a group of equally weak white people to do that. :scust: